Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about preordering, but was going to have fam down in LA run to the team store to grab one. May be able to get it sooner than February?

As for his first bobblehead, I will gladly pay resale.

Last edited:
Get the Nike Limited Vapor. Has the red numbers but doesn’t cost 3 bills like the authentic one. I think it’s like $175 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾

Or wait before the season starts. Nike is coming out with new versions of the jerseys

Whoa I didn't realize they did Limited Vapors for MLB now too. The red number on the front is a big difference for me, I've bought numbers and have ironed on myself LOL

What’s a vapor? Same as the replica?
Vapor limited is usually the tier between base replica and authentic. Still Dri-Fit, with some recycled materials, but they share some visual qualities with the authentics. My gripe with MLB authentics is that they're always crazy long on me, so this seems like a great middle ground. A lot of teams that have numbers on the front of the jerseys traditionally didn't offer that on base replicas, but it looks like the limited tiers will include it.

I wish they did the “Vapor Limited” jerseys similar to the NFL Limited jerseys last year with stitched logos, name and numbers.

Heat sealed jerseys always make me nervous with peeling after a couple washes :rolleyes

I wish they did the “Vapor Limited” jerseys similar to the NFL Limited jerseys last year with stitched logos, name and numbers.

Heat sealed jerseys always make me nervous with peeling after a couple washes :rolleyes
Yeah this one only “Dodgers” is stitched. :smh: Maybe Nike will make some changes for the upcoming season.

I just looked at Yamamoto’s IG and he’s only following two MLB players, who are Mookie and Ohtani. Not sure if this means anything, but I found it to be interesting.

Wish they'd just add the red front # and the LA on the sleeve and charge another $15-20 for it :smh:

$40 for the red letters and shoulder patches :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom