Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Bonds still pushin
mean.gif
I LOL'd

Well...this is definitely not good. Crazy thing is that Dodgers may retain 1st place regardless of the outcome of this game. Remaining on top while in a losing streak :smokin

I still believe in the FO. This lineup definitely misses having multiple hammers (Kemp, Hanley) and goes as A-Gon goes; he really is the Butter and Eggs guy. Kendrick is also behind and hasn't really shown any glimpses of the production he provided last year.

City mad because of the TV deal, and the team isn't performing on the field. Hopefully this gives the FO some more urgency. Don't want to sell the entire farm, but if you have chips now is the time to use it.

City mad because of the TV deal
City doesn't give a **** about the tv deal :lol:
If people were really mad, they would do something about it. No tv deal only helps the Dodgers. They got paid, and 2/3 of so cal can only watch the Dodgers if they visit dodger stadium, so they get paid even more

Take a wild guess at who leads MLB in attendance so far this year?
And who led the league last year?
And who led the league in 2014?

Guggenheim group is laughing all the way to the bank

Last edited:
If they lose tom in that spot with kersh going against pomeranz....then..i dunno what to tell u.

The bats cannot continue to be this bad...as bad as i whined about not improving the offense,the bats that r in place cannot be this bad. During this slide..theyve faced ONE ace(fernandez, on a pitch count)...cmon...ramos...rea...kohler...nicolino....CMON.

Last edited:
So asking for an insurance run is asking for the moon,stars, and sun.

One more inning from kersh and get it to KJ. Pls stop this bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom