Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a rumor of Puig/deLeon and a few other pieces for sale/Robertson

This would mean that kenley won't be resigned

Just a rumor I heard in the radio

^^^
Me too, I can't imagine Kenley on another team. In regards to the Right-Hand bats that the Dodgers are linked too, I really hope they don't get Braun... like I've stated over and over again, I can't root for the guy.

What's the likelihood of Puig+Co for Sale?

Id like packaging puig for sale, then pursue cespedes, kuz i kant stand braun neither, n keep kenley

Whats the roster look like today? I kno kenley n turner were given offers n kendrick got traded

Id like packaging puig for sale, then pursue cespedes, kuz i kant stand braun neither, n keep kenley

Whats the roster look like today? I kno kenley n turner were given offers n kendrick got traded

Reddick signed with Houston

Last edited:
If kenley/chapman sign somewhere, dodgers gonna have to back up the brinks truck for the latter so they don't get left without a closer

Remember the Giants had 32 blown saves this year. 32. They close out just half of those and they win the west easy.

Puig is getting dealt, let's just hope he still has some good value in return to another team

Ticket Prices going up doesn't exactly mean the dorks gonna spend any money either :lol:

so wade davis is plan b IF talks with jansen die and he signs elsewhere

Melancon got ppppaaaiiiiiddd, jansen will want the same

chapman wants 6 years....**** that

Turner wants to get paid big bucks, but there really isn't a market for him to get what he wants. He may be back but with w fair deal.

:smokin

Jansen will get eternal love from me..turned down more money from multiple teams to remain in the blue. That's California Love.

So ESPN 710 is saying there is another name that we are going to sign....saying it fills a need.... :nerd:

much respect to jansen, hope he works on that slider though.

damn we need a 2nd baseman bad :nerd:

So ESPN 710 is saying there is another name that we are going to sign....saying it fills a need....
nerd.gif
probably resigning utley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom