Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy playoff tix. First time not going in the past three years. IF they make the WS, I'll probably cop a ticket.

my coworker and I were trying to cop earlier, but there was a kickback message saying they didn't have anymore. I wonder if they sold out presales that fast :wow:

Seems like Doc hasn't learned his lesson about putting Pedro in high stress situations

Hoskins is a beast. Bum Baez had no chance :lol:

How the hell are we gonna get to Jansen in October? :sick::smh:
Pretty simply actually
Stripling, Morrow, and Watson would be my go to relievers

Doc should stop putting faith in Baez, guy is a choker

pedro has no bidness in any situation of ANY game

ol mental ****** im tired of it, he comes in and everyone can feel his lifeless soul on the mound knowing he's gonna fck it up somehow.

but doc after the game "i trust his stuff, it looked good." comments

Pretty simply actually
Stripling, Morrow, and Watson would be my go to relievers

Doc should stop putting faith in Baez, guy is a choker
You're way more optimistic than me. I don't trust any of those guys with the season on the line.

Doc gonna have KJ out in the 7th inning again :lol:

You're way more optimistic than me. I don't trust any of those guys with the season on the line.

Doc gonna have KJ out in the 7th inning again :lol:
I'm not being optimistic, I'm just saying all our bullpen implosions have been 95% at the fault of Pedro Baez the past month
All our other relievers (exception be Font, Avilan, Ravin) been rock solid if u have looked at the stats even during the losing streak.

Baez is always a bum when it starts to be August to October. Doc gotta stop giving him playing time in a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom