Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm really mad lol
I don't get why we call up Walker Buehler and barely use him and still give Pedro 72839238292 chances

I know I'm being annoying but I get madder at the thought of another blown game.

I'll give him credit Pedro was ok for awhile until that one meltdown and since then he's been mental garbage dude is soft and done

I'll give him credit Pedro was ok for awhile until that one meltdown and since then he's been mental garbage dude is soft and done
Dude always does the same ****.
Good from April to July.
Then once it's August he becomes dog ****

I'm really not gonna go to a playoff game unless Baez is left out of the playoff squad

This is a ****in joke

Doc needs to be realistic with Baez. Yes, the season numbers are decent but he's trending the wrong way. They're letting the damn Phillies do this... the f$*#kn Phillies...

Baez threw a season-high 36 pitches on Tuesday, and allowed four runs. He recorded two outs. In September, Baez has allowed runs in five of his seven appearances, posting a 20.77 ERA with more walks (seven) than strikeouts (five).

Since the All-Star break, opposing batters are hitting .250/.359/.500 against Baez. In September, they are hitting .412/.563/.917 in 32 plate appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom