Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, nice to know there isn't more important things for him to be tweeting about today/this week

I'm just about out of my reservoir of disgust :smh:

Honestly, I think what angers me most about that is the fact that I now have to say that I agree with that man on something.

I feel sick.

Kenley :smh: Game 2 last year and the last 2 games this year. Dude can’t be trusted in World Series games.

I was *****ing to my wife when Roberts took Wood out since it just seemed like he was over managing and basically put the game out of reach with that.

I was more pissed after game 5 last year. I couldn't help but laugh when gascan Madson gave up that predictable bomb :smh:

Kenley is done in my book.
8 world series appearances 4 homers

Roberts and Kenley are at fault for this world series debacle.

They are so bad that I am ok giving everyone else a pass.
True. Kenley is our closer. Aroldis Chapman wouldn’t have alllowed that to happen. Kenley Broxton is getting Mariano Riverra money and he’s a straight bum. He looked like he wanted to cry out there. Straight scrub and shook. Son is basura. I feel for him though because he dealt with heart issues , so he’s lucky to still be playing, but he isn’t good enough anymore to be our closer. Dave had a gem of a game from **** Mountain and the **** boy took **** Mountain out way too soon. Leave **** Mountain in the ******* game you ******* bum Dave. Son has the most punchable face ever. Ol block head cornball generic no swag having Pokémon trainer looking *** dude. I want to slap him.

I’m still with Dave, at the end of the day he’s putting out what he got. Sure, he has discretion on when to use guys, but this team went out and got Machado/Dozier at the deadline, instead of elite arms, and Madson off waivers. Wood in the pen didn’t work, Madson got some outs last series but is blowing it on the biggest stage, and once again we have multiple guys on the lineup hovering around Mendoza line in the World Series.

One day it’s the arms, other days it’s the bats, and what has become more apparent is that unmeasurable things like team chemistry, team morale, and/or identity actually matter in this game’s biggest stage.

I’m still with Dave, at the end of the day he’s putting out what he got. Sure, he has discretion on when to use guys, but this team went out and got Machado/Dozier at the deadline, instead of elite arms, and Madson off waivers. Wood in the pen didn’t work, Madson got some outs last series but is blowing it on the biggest stage, and once again we have multiple guys on the lineup hovering around Mendoza line in the World Series.

One day it’s the arms, other days it’s the bats, and what has become more apparent is that unmeasurable things like team chemistry, team morale, and/or identity actually matter in this game’s biggest stage.
So true just can’t blame pitchers or Dave a lot of dudes at the Mendoza line or close.

True. Kenley is our closer. Aroldis Chapman wouldn’t have alllowed that to happen. Kenley Broxton is getting Mariano Riverra money and he’s a straight bum. He looked like he wanted to cry out there. Straight scrub and shook. Son is basura. I feel for him though because he dealt with heart issues , so he’s lucky to still be playing, but he isn’t good enough anymore to be our closer. Dave had a gem of a game from **** Mountain and the **** boy took **** Mountain out way too soon. Leave **** Mountain in the ****ing game you ****ing bum Dave. Son has the most punchable face ever. Ol block head cornball generic no swag having Pokémon trainer looking *** dude. I want to slap him.

I dont feel bad for these athletes. He got paid so he can get a therapist.
He just needs to leave the Dodgers alone.
It was disgusting
He even has the president tweeting us lol

I dont feel bad for these athletes. He got paid so he can get a therapist.
He just needs to leave the Dodgers alone.
It was disgusting
He even has the preseident tweeting us lol
So true about him being able to see a therapist. He’s getting too closer money and isn’t performing like a top closer.

Roberts gets blame because he knows Jansen is a bum and still puts him out there.

In the end its on the players to execute so Jansen holds more of the blame but Roberts is trying to deal with players’ self esteem isssues in crucial games...he can save the therapy sessions for the regular season.

Roberts gets blame because he knows Jansen is a bum and still puts him out there.

In the end its on the players to execute so Jansen holds more of the blame but Roberts is trying to deal with players’ self esteem isssues in crucial games...he can save the therapy sessions for the regular season.
SHOuld have let **** Mountain finish the inning then brought in Urias or Baez. Urias has been balling and he hasn’t thrown a lot of pitches.

3C4E6CCE-DEE7-43C1-BE05-1BDC648310DB.jpeg

Kenley is a bigger issue than Roberts. If you can’t trust your closer to do his one job in the biggest stage that’s not Roberts fault and we wouldn’t be *****ing this game. Plus if he did his job we would prob already have won the WS last year. And this isn’t even touching on Kershaw who I think Dodger fans expect him to have at least one terrible outing every series.

Kenley is a bigger issue than Roberts. If you can’t trust your closer to do his one job in the biggest stage that’s not Roberts fault and we wouldn’t be *****ing this game. Plus if he did his job we would prob already have won the WS last year. And this isn’t even touching on Kershaw who I think Dodger fans expect him to have at least one terrible outing every series.
True. Dave had to take Jansen out after giving up one and only lasting an inning. He had an opportunity for a save and he blew it. Game was in his hands and he choked. This loss is on Kenley Broxton.

Astros went closer by committee last year. We know how that panned out. Kenley is a bum. I said it. Nothing but the worst for him and Roberts. The sooner they lose this, sooner he gets the boot. FOH.

this guy stay hurting my feels each year. I
it seems like the baseball gods dont want a parade in LA.

Win tomorrow and they’re arguably in a better position than they were last year after 5.

Fenway is tough to win at, Sale is a good pitcher, but that seems more manageable to me than 3-2 going home and having to face Verlander the way he was last year.

That’s what sucks about tonight though. I’m confident with Kershaw on the mound at home on full rest. Price on 3 days rest is beatable. Roberts can’t be that stupid to make the same mistakes again (maybe I’m giving too much credit here lol) but this has been a winnable series. Even the games they lost in Boston, they had opportunities.

If Seager comes back fully healthy, get Machado the hell outta there. Unless he matures, the back end of any long deal he gets is going to royally screw any team not named Yankees or Dodgers. If a team like Philly gets him it’ll be a Robinson Cano type deal where they give him all that money but they don’t win much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom