Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price announced as the starting pitcher. Oh boy. Here we go. But yeah, I’m done with Kenley. We need a new closer. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...whatever that saying goes.

Win tomorrow and they’re arguably in a better position than they were last year after 5.

Fenway is tough to win at, Sale is a good pitcher, but that seems more manageable to me than 3-2 going home and having to face Verlander the way he was last year.

That’s what sucks about tonight though. I’m confident with Kershaw on the mound at home on full rest. Price on 3 days rest is beatable. Roberts can’t be that stupid to make the same mistakes again (maybe I’m giving too much credit here lol) but this has been a winnable series. Even the games they lost in Boston, they had opportunities.

If Seager comes back fully healthy, get Machado the hell outta there. Unless he matures, the back end of any long deal he gets is going to royally screw any team not named Yankees or Dodgers. If a team like Philly gets him it’ll be a Robinson Cano type deal where they give him all that money but they don’t win much.
Series is over bro.our manager, bullpen, and bats aren’t winning another game.

You’re likely right, but win one game and delay the inevitable. Get it to Tuesday and take it from there.

This Boston team is loaded, but aside from Pedroia who is hurt and a few others, no one on this team was on the 2013 or 2007 teams who won stuff.

On another note. If this is how Machado has handled himself on a very good team in a contract year, the dirty plays, the “I don’t hustle” stuff etc. imagine how he’ll be once he secures that big long term deal and things are going rough.

You’re likely right, but win one game and delay the inevitable. Get it to Tuesday and take it from there.

This Boston team is loaded, but aside from Pedroia who is hurt and a few others, no one on this team was on the 2013 or 2007 teams who won stuff.

On another note. If this is how Machado has handled himself on a very good team in a contract year, the dirty plays, the “I don’t hustle” stuff etc. imagine how he’ll be once he secures that big long term deal and tings are going rough.
We have to win three staright games. Two in Bostom, its over. Their bats are byke. We prob lose 10 -4 tomorrow.

1 game at a time. If around this time tomorrow night we’re talking about a game 6, that’s all you can ask for right now.

Especially avoiding a repeat of last year with the road team celebrating at Dodger Stadium.

If we go to game six I will think about going, but can’t be at a game inFeneay where they win a championship.

I did too. We went absolutely ****ing nuts as soon as he made contact. I still haven’t seen the ball actually go over the fence.

Love the guy. Love his passion. Love his HEART.

He’s just out there Puig’n.

I was at a coffee shop watching on a stream with headphones on solo. Threw up my hands and pumped my fists, didn’t make any noise though lol.

Then the rest of the game happened :smh:

This World Series hurts cause dodgers easily could’ve been up. Roberts legitimately has blown these losses. His terrible decision making has cost them soMe wins.

Man big guys like kenley just cant sustain being a top closer, not sure what it is but it just brings me back to the broxton days man :smh:

The pain, I dont expect much from the boys today ... what a gut wrenching loss man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom