Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s inevitable just don’t lose at home again I don’t want to see another team celebrating on our field two years in a row

Rocking the same outfit I wore game 3. It’s only stupid if it doesn’t work. 2014 KershGawd needs to make an appearance tonight. Let’s ****ing go.

The beauty and the ugly of being so passionate about a sports team. The lowest of lows last night, but they can bring me back to the highest of highs tonight.
One game at a time.

Now excuse me while I get my flag out of the dumpster.

......................2016 Cubs:sick: came back after being down 3-1.....with only away games left......:nerd:

If there’s a sport to rally in, it’s baseball. In 2016, Indians fans were hyped on the Sunday morning of game, their team up 3-1. Come Wednesday evening they were down and out. The quick turnaround between games in baseball can change momentum quick.

Win tonight and at the very least they don’t celebrate at dodger stadium.

Rocking the same outfit I wore game 3. It’s only stupid if it doesn’t work. 2014 KershGawd needs to make an appearance tonight. Let’s ****ing go.

The beauty and the ugly of being so passionate about a sports team. The lowest of lows last night, but they can bring me back to the highest of highs tonight.
One game at a time.

Now excuse me while I get my flag out of the dumpster.
:lol: I almost copped a Jansen World Series Jersey. So glad I didn’t :lol:

A8B76D64-945F-4F01-BF21-E76A89C1726D.jpeg
Get that!

And that Avy though :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Post the photo please!!

Well that was quick I don’t have to wait in agony for the fail. I’m out too peace fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom