Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about 10 games (30-40 at bats) less of Goldschmidt to be nervous about a year now. That trade was under wraps until it happened though, very impressive. Wonder what the Dodgers' FO will cook up.

um nothing bro

I just saw Trevor Bauer was born in North Hollywood and realized he pitched at UCLA, time to come home :smokin

I got love for Belli, but we've seen the holes in his bat for a season now. I don't know how I feel about trading him, but I believe that if the FO plans to then now is most definitely the time.

^^^
Aside from Buster Olney reporting that they've talked to other teams about moving two of Kemp, Puig, Pederson and/or Belli, I figured he's most definitely on the table with the re-signing of Freese and rise of Muncy.

Dodgers need to stop screwing around and trade for Kluber already.

This is our year right? No penny pinching, all in for a world series ring, yes?
The tweet mentioned they’re trying to cut payroll :lol:

Shedding Puigs+Wood’s payroll is just enough to what Kluber costs per year

Matt kemp and Rich Hill each making $18 million. Idk who would take either of them w/o the dodgers paying portions of the salary and/or taking back bigger contracts

Last edited:
The tweet mentioned they’re trying to cut payroll :lol:

Shedding Puigs+Wood’s payroll is just enough to what Kluber costs per year

Matt kemp and Rich Hill each making $18 million. Idk who would take either of them w/o the dodgers paying portions of the salary and/or taking back bigger contracts

Guggenheim got cash just pay portions of their salary and get them off the books lol

Doc just said Urias and Maeda will be in the rotation next year. If Hill, Kemp, and Wood salaries are moved then that should be enough make a run at Harper :nerd:

Heard Tim reported Phillies are the clear cut favorites to land Harper. We ain’t getting him. I’ll be happy with Kluber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom