Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s the yamb diversity in Iceland tho? I like flavors when I travel, only seen vanilla in them pics

This ***** looks EXACTLY like Ron :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 9.58.10 PM.png

Ron's genes strong as hell!

Related to this... but Denver’s airport is really in the middle of nowhere and far af :lol: ...cool city but they really gotta develop something round the airport
There are a ton of conspiracies out there about the reason Denver Airport is set up the way it is. Many believe there are underground tunnels that lead from the Air Port to secret bomb shelters/ Survival bunkers

There are a ton of conspiracies out there about the reason Denver Airport is set up the way it is. Many believe there are underground tunnels that lead from the Air Port to secret bomb shelters/ Survival bunkers
If you are ever bored, look this up its really interesting

Can someone in here legitimately explain to me why that Brynn Cameron chick is getting 150k per year from Matt Leinart and 3 mill per year from Blake?

I don’t wanna hear some “because she’s a white woman” type of ****...I wanna know the exact reasoning why those are the numbers being given to her. Is it just because that’s about 10% of what their salaries were at the time of the case?

While typing this I just realized this chick is Jordan Cameron’s sister :wow: they were real close friends when Cameron was coming out for the draft. Had that video of the two of them dunking together and everything.

That’s the thing bout ATL, it’s all about the nightlife ...other than that, u can get bored easily ...and having to drive at least 30 mins everywhere SUCKS!

As a New Yorker the Atlanta nightlife does nothing for me so I got bored even faster than the normal dude.

IMG-20180425-WA0046.jpg
IMG-20180425-WA0053.jpg
IMG-20180427-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20180427-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20180425-WA0065.jpg
My brother went to Iceland this past year and he was in love with it. He already planned another trip.

Going to iceland this december never been soe excited to be cold

Iceland is a beautiful country. So raw in nature. It's like if Ikea lands on Mars.

One thing to keep in mind is that everything there is so expensive. Like 4 to 5 times more expensive.

I went a couple of months back and my wife and i packed canned food from here, we also had a costco membership so we stocked up a bit from constco over there. We ate out once every two days and saved a ton.

Last edited:
Can someone in here legitimately explain to me why that Brynn Cameron chick is getting 150k per year from Matt Leinart and 3 mill per year from Blake?

I don’t wanna hear some “because she’s a white woman” type of ****...I wanna know the exact reasoning why those are the numbers being given to her. Is it just because that’s about 10% of what their salaries were at the time of the case?

While typing this I just realized this chick is Jordan Cameron’s sister :wow: they were real close friends when Cameron was coming out for the draft. Had that video of the two of them dunking together and everything.

It’s cause she’s an entitled white woman

Glad I’m not alone in thinkin the Denver airport weird :lol: ....A lowkey nice Airport is Tampa tho...super convenient and close to the city, short wait times in security and good restaurants/bars in that joint :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom