Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone in here legitimately explain to me why that Brynn Cameron chick is getting 150k per year from Matt Leinart and 3 mill per year from Blake?

I don’t wanna hear some “because she’s a white woman” type of ****...I wanna know the exact reasoning why those are the numbers being given to her. Is it just because that’s about 10% of what their salaries were at the time of the case?

While typing this I just realized this chick is Jordan Cameron’s sister :wow: they were real close friends when Cameron was coming out for the draft. Had that video of the two of them dunking together and everything.

I think it varies by state but typically it’s based off a % of the non-custodial parent’s gross salary. Her child support payment from Leinart is probably much lower than $150k now

Can someone in here legitimately explain to me why that Brynn Cameron chick is getting 150k per year from Matt Leinart and 3 mill per year from Blake?

I don’t wanna hear some “because she’s a white woman” type of ****...I wanna know the exact reasoning why those are the numbers being given to her. Is it just because that’s about 10% of what their salaries were at the time of the case?

While typing this I just realized this chick is Jordan Cameron’s sister :wow: they were real close friends when Cameron was coming out for the draft. Had that video of the two of them dunking together and everything.

Varies by state. I know in Massachusetts fathers get FLEECED.

15wnw5w.png

Says it all...

But seriously, they gotta stop putting a mic in this dude's face. 14:58...for real.

Bruh for once I wanna see a humble young NBA star driving a Honda or something.
:lol: for what? ...Unless they really like Hondas, buy what u can afford and like...they getting big money so they dont have to look at regular family sedans

Me personally I wouldnt wanna spend over a 100k on a vehicle no matter how much I made but that dont mean im just spending 20 either :lol:

They rarely drive anyway. If I’m driving once a week, and I have that type of money, I’m not driving a Honda.

Yeah, you could find out decades ago there was a huge Ethiopian migration or something. Imagine that mix.
Like how I discovered there are a good number of nice East African joints in Minnesota and Colorado :pimp: ...had to grab one, need to go back out that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom