Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Corey Brewer still in the league. Dude is so trash. I've never seen a NBA player miss more layups than this fool. He's literally just a body out there

We put too much emphasis on stunting for others. As I got older I realized that.
Its just a car, and every car can get you form point A to point B. If you buying a 200k+ car you want others to envy you.
Myself if I was making M's I'd want to remain incognito while driving at least. I dont want people pointing on the street taking pics of me in my car.
Also I dont envy anyone driving expensive cars. I used to when I was younger I admit it. But there's more to life than stuntin for these ho's

Dont sleep on the the new Honda designs tho...they been steppin the design game up the past couple years, at 1st glance u might think its a luxury car

We put too much emphasis on stunting for others. As I got older I realized that.
Its just a car, and every car can get you form point A to point B. If you buying a 200k+ car you want others to envy you.
Myself if I was making M's I'd want to remain incognito while driving at least. I dont want people pointing on the street taking pics of me in my car.
Also I dont envy anyone driving expensive cars. I used to when I was younger I admit it. But there's more to life than stuntin for these ho's
That's YOU.

Its a middle ground between a Maybach and Honda like u suggested tho ...Like I dont gotta wear them loud Versace shirts every time I step out but im damn sure not buying club fits at wal mart :lol:

All of this. Young dudes who grew up with nothing won't realize this until later in life though. All that material **** means nothing. What matters is how much you can stack up in that savings account.

I'm with you, i dont give a f bout cars , clothes shoes.
I' be the same but people entitled to do what they want. Ain't no right or wrong way and I really don't give a ish what other people do . "What you eat don't make me ish."

Everyone is frugal and driving around Hondas until they have guaranteed millions coming their way, see all their friends and fellow players with their new cars, homes, vacations, etc.

I hope the league and teams make more of an effort to educate these young players about financial planning, long term security, savings, etc., but that also falls on the individual to be smart but it's easy to say that from the sidelines and a lot different when you're the struggling kid who made basketball his entire life and finally made it to the league. I hope the vets in the league try to educate and teach as much as possible too, but it ultimately falls on the individual to want to learn. Having said that, let Tatum flourish... just get that rookie contract extension and you're going to be set for life with responsible money management.

Everyone is frugal and driving around Hondas until they have guaranteed millions coming their way, see all their friends and fellow players with their new cars, homes, vacations, etc.

I hope the league and teams make more of an effort to educate these young players about financial planning, long term security, savings, etc., but that also falls on the individual to be smart but it's easy to say that from the sidelines and a lot different when you're the struggling kid who made basketball his entire life and finally made it to the league. I hope the vets in the league try to educate and teach as much as possible too, but it ultimately falls on the individual to want to learn. Having said that, let Tatum flourish... just get that rookie contract extension and you're going to be set for life with responsible money management.
Yeah the league actually has financial education seminars for them now, but people gon do what they do.

Tatum gonna have a 9 figure career at this rate. He’ll be fine as long as he doesnt have a big entourage or a lot of baby mamas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom