Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you brought BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE with you to play defense

The resemblance between BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE and Lonzo Ball is uncanny.

tenor.gif

All of this. Young dudes who grew up with nothing won't realize this until later in life though. All that material **** means nothing. What matters is how much you can stack up in that savings account.

And then what to do with all that savings? Spend it on material things?

I know a large number of millionaires and a few billionaires they really don't stunt like I would have expected them to. But none of this is athlete/entertainment money and the overall mindset is different. The super car purchase is super rare, and they're generally just spending it like one would expect.

People act like ex athletes don't lose they money all the time. Not that I care or it's any of our business but ish happens

I personally am not into the idea of buying a huge mansion when hitting it big. Like, I don't see the appeal of having to walk 5 minutes across the house just to take a piss or copping an ultra-rare Pagani that'll cost a few million dollars.

A modest house that's around 2,400 square feet and a C63 AMG will be good enough for me.

My kicks and Supreme collection would probably be worth about $100K, though.

They better get serious. Bron gonna have those boys wearing three piece suits every day. That joking **** gonna stop real quick.

depends on if they winning or not. cornball bron came out quick for that week clarkson looked like a ball player.

258k a month :nerd: not saying its right at all but this is def when going raw goes wrong... i wonder how much she got Matt for?

Older players ring chased alot even back in the day. What era is he from that it didn't happen. Barkley joined the rockets , Malone and gp ring chased.

Durant talking back to people who talk ****, fine.
Durant's brother talking **** about some **** that's not about him or his brother, not fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom