Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
68B78057-088D-47BD-A34F-8B40F16705E7.jpeg

Love watching Dirk and the Mavs making the banana boat crew his *****

This talk reminds of that old ESPN show of the 04 draft class when Trevor Ariza pulled up on JR Smith in a new 6 series and JR was salty because his parents wouldn't let him spend his bread yet :lol: He had to get a Chrysler 300 instead.

Bet he remembered that moment during the lockout though.

wolves were 3rd/ 4th most of the season until buckets got injured...... cant see why they wouldnt duplicate it ....... spurs will make playoffs, lakers will make the playoffs........

I got laughed at for saying the Nuggets and Blazers would be in the playoffs and the Spurs would be fighting for the last spot.
But why is your word and that of ESPN fact? Come talk to us at the end of the season.

How much is this car?

not sure if they come loaded but theres no more straight Maybach. its a Benz S 560 or 600 I forgot if they have the 600 anymore

he can def afford it, guaranteed contract. upcoming player, hes good

what will his narrative be when the Lakers make the playoffs?

Never said they won’t make it. They’ll make it....and get bounced swiftly. I’m simply Stressing the improtance of seeding, and how every game counts in the West.

Better hope Silver blesses Bron and them with the Hawks and Magic, and an East Coast trip to start the season, or they’ll find themselves at the bottom half of the western conference playoff standings.

Never said they won’t make it. They’ll make it....and get bounced swiftly. I’m simply Stressing the improtance of seeding, and how every game counts in the West.

Better hope Silver blesses Bron and them with the Hawks and Magic, and an East Coast trip to start the season, or they’ll find themselves at the bottom half of the western conference playoff standings.
Trippin. He's gonna make second round.

We’ll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom