• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SLATT! Embrace the snake like SEX!! :emoji_dragon::emoji_dragon::emoji_dragon:

C795CBD7-5EFA-4AC2-90D8-52CA390FE17D.jpeg
9BB89EDE-C7E2-4D92-BD8E-9BFF281449BB.jpeg
71090C22-A76A-476E-A72F-7E57A6550A86.jpeg

King Thug :pimp:

All these articles saying the Lakers won't make the playoffs are gunna be used as the main case as to why Bron will win the MVP when the season ends.

The Lakers won 35 games last year. Adding Lebron is only worth 6 wins? Lol.

We def winning 45-50. Def making playoffs. No question. This Kang James cuhh. President Raymone. Jéfè James

All these articles saying the Lakers won't make the playoffs are gunna be used as the main case as to why Bron will win the MVP when the season ends.

The Lakers won 35 games last year. Adding Lebron is only worth 6 wins? Lol.
We would have won more too if it weren’t for the injury bug in December...we getting in :smokin

I can see us not making the playoffs if I'm being honest. The Cavs were absolute poverty for a decent portion of the season with healthy Bron AND Kevin Love. No one on our roster is close to as good as Kevin. I think we make the playoffs but the foregone conclusion that we are gonna win 50+ is just as wild as the idea we don't make it at all

Agreed top to bottom this might be the most competitive the west has ever been. Maybe that is an exxageration but it wouldnt surprise me to see us miss the offs.

I’ll take a high rise condo over a mansion any day

Depending on the location/city, that HOA is gonna be a pain the ***. Few years back, was looking at condos around my city, but HOAs were close to 60% of the monthly mortgage. Said **** it and got a single family home instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom