Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

As long as Trump is being retweeted and responded to for things like this, he’s being promoted.

His relection is imminent.
The man is a genius because the people he provokes, are provoked.....and the silliness he surrounds himself with.

Dont even know what to say man...One of the most respected and successful black men that we have and this is how the president of our country refers to him. Smh...

Dont even know what to say man...One of the most respected and successful black men that we have and this is how the president of our country refers to him. Smh...

It’s really per usual for them when it comes to successful black men.

Also

It's kind of amazing isn't it? or actually just really sad that someone with so much power can be so outwardly racist and not be getting crucified as one rightfully should.

Honestly I'd think you'd be an idiot to not think he's racist and Islamophobic at this point. Like literally all signs point to it as much as it could for a public figure. Even former execs who worked with him have outed him as a racist who uses racial slurs in private conversations when he talks about black people. You're doing mental gymnastics for no reason.

Last edited:
Trump sounds like a Kobe stan with that idiotic statement.

This brings me to what I asked someone in this thread once before. Why the **** is everybody so convinced Trump is getting re-elected next term?

This brings me to what I asked someone in this thread once before. Why the **** is everybody so convinced Trump is getting re-elected next term?

"Bad Publicity is better than No Publicity"

Now ESPN, FS1, CNN, etc. will spend the next week arguing all day long about Lebby vs. the Donald. Then they'll mix in Mike vs. Lebby because of the "I Like Mike"

Agent Orange just gave them content for a week during a dead sports period

"Bad Publicity is better than No Publicity"

Now ESPN, FS1, CNN, etc. will spend the next week arguing all day long about Lebby vs. the Donald. Then they'll mix in Mike vs. Lebby because of the "I Like Mike"

Agent Orange just gave them content for a week during a dead sports period

Yes but why would more publicity, especially more bad publicity by saying something as stupid as this, make it more likely that he’d be re-elected? He says something almost as dumb as this publicly just about every day.

I need to know why people think what he has shown as President so far would make it so likely that he’s re-elected next term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom