Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More racists than non racists

Just to even get in the first time he won a close race against the first ever female presidential candidate who broke several federal laws which had to be investigated by the FBI, has an ugly *** crazy looking face and a husband who got impeached as President because he was getting BJ’s underneath his desk at the White House.

And he’s going to get elected to a second term against somebody who’s probably much more likable with a much cleaner background?

Why are you guys so certain that he's going to be re-elected? If you dislike the man this much, please do your part and get out to the polls. It's starts this November.

Just to even get in the first time he won a close race against the first ever female presidential candidate who broke several federal laws which had to be investigated by the FBI, has an ugly *** crazy looking face and a husband who got impeached as President because he was getting BJ’s underneath his desk at the White House.

And he’s going to get elected to a second term against somebody who’s probably much more likable with a much cleaner background?
I’ll leave the political talk for another thread but I will say more racists will vote and more voter suppression will take place.

This is perfect timing for him. He’s getting crucified for the collusion and sees that writing on the wall so this will only get the public and media to stop talking about it for a little bit. He’s no dummy when it comes to getting people to switch topics to talk about. Don’t get me wrong he’s one of the worst people on Earth but he knows how to play people and it’s sad.

This has to be unprecedented :wow:

*also, unrelated...but again, in November - PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE.

Just read on that. I can understand not wanting to play but then again just show up

What’s Wild is that WNBA teams can fly charter planes to travel due to competitive balance

This league will not last much longer imo

Just read on that. I can understand not wanting to play but then again just show up

What’s Wild is that WNBA teams can fly charter planes to travel due to competitive balance

This league will not last much longer imo
Then not playing is a slap to the face for anyone busting their *** to join the league. Majority (if not all) WNBA teams operate at a yearly loss and they don’t play a game? Hilarious. I’m sure the owner can’t say **** because it will somehow get turned on him/her

They took 3 different commercial flights over in 24 hours. They didn’t know where clothes were.

I understand not playing but they are trying to make the playoffs in the franchise most successful season in a long time

Then not playing is a slap to the face for anyone busting their *** to join the league. Majority (if not all) WNBA teams operate at a yearly loss and they don’t play a game? Hilarious. I’m sure the owner can’t say **** because it will somehow get turned on him/her

It sounds like you just read the headline and then commented

They have direct flight from Vegas to DC originally scheduled, then it was delayed for hours. The flight was ultimately cancelled. They scrambled to find a connecting flight which got them to Dallas.

Now from Dallas, no flight could fit the whole team so they had to split up in groups and still had another layover in Charlotte.

Damn...hate that my fellow Wilmington native Tamera Young had to be apart of that forfeit :smh:

If he wins it'll be partly because there are still people who associate HRC's loss w/ her looks (Trump is a looker to you?), Bill's indiscretions (was he running for President?) and her "crimes" (where are the charges?). And all of this will be done while conveniently overlooking the fact that she won the popular vote by over 3 million and lost the electoral college by a tad less than 80k votes. Oh, and of course we'll overlook the role that the well-documented Russian meddling factored into giving Trump the edge in those electoral numbers.

But yes, please keep bringing up her looks, Bill and her emails. Because clearly Trump is handsome, wholesome and completely on the up-and-up.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is that he may win again because of people like you. Sadly, there are a lot of people out there that lack critical thinking skills.

It sounds like you just read the headline and then commented

They have direct flight from Vegas to DC originally scheduled, then it was delayed for hours. The flight was ultimately cancelled. They scrambled to find a connecting flight which got them to Dallas.

Now from Dallas, no flight could fit the whole team so they had to split up in groups and still had another layover in Charlotte.

Again, that’s their job, people paid to watch. Get on the court and suck if anything else. Situation sucks but you get paid to play basketball. Suck it up

Why are you guys so certain that he's going to be re-elected? If you dislike the man this much, please do your part and get out to the polls. It's starts this November.
Why not let him win again? This country needs to be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

WNBA players travel stuff is terrible. My sister's best friend was the #2 pick last year, played at OSU in college and she said that they travelled way better than she does in the WNBA. Think they flew around on the PJ in college.

If he wins it'll be partly because there are still people who associate HRC's loss w/ her looks (Trump is a looker to you?), Bill's indiscretions (was he running for President?) and her "crimes" (where are the charges?). And all of this will be done while conveniently overlooking the fact that she won the popular vote by over 3 million and lost the electoral college by a tad less than 80k votes. Oh, and of course we'll overlook the role that the well-documented Russian meddling factored into giving Trump the edge in those electoral numbers.

But yes, please keep bringing up her looks, Bill and her emails. Because clearly Trump is handsome, wholesome and completely on the up-and-up.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is that he may win again because of people like you. Sadly, there are a lot of people out there that lack critical thinking skills.

Dude. What are you talking about? I’m the one that was asking how the **** Trump is going to get re-elected with as much of an idiot as he is and has been.

I’m not saying she’s guilty of anything, I’m just stating the controversy that she was surrounded with and how Trump barely even won against somebody with that amount of public baggage. It is pretty logical to think that somebody with a much cleaner background that’s never been involved in any type of public investigation while also being a great candidate for the job of President would stand a better chance at winning against him.

Again, that’s their job, people paid to watch. Get on the court and suck if anything else. Situation sucks but you get paid to play basketball. Suck it up

And you know what the best part of a job is being able to call in sick and take a personal day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom