Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know what the best part of a job is being able to call in sick and take a personal day
Thanks captain obvious. Not my point but I hope you feel better getting that off your chest. When you work a job where people depend on you to be there “calling off” isn’t that easy. And let me also say, no, I don’t think this is the worst thing in the world and I also don’t really care. Just think it’s a weak move

Last edited:
Let's try to keep the thread on topic.

Anything not at all related to NBA/basketball/NBA players will be removed.

We def winning 45-50. Def making playoffs. No question. This Kang James cuhh. President Raymone. Jéfè James

Finally joined the family

giphy.gif

I can't believe people legit think the Nuggets and Wolves will be better than us with LeBron.

The same dudes that keep saying the Nuggets are "next".

QbadP.png

I mean not really. Amazing defender, plays his role perfectly on offense. He’s like a suped up longer version of prime Tyson Chandler/Marcus Camby. And like I said...they were basically not even a playoff team without him this past year then were essentially a top 5 team in the league from the time he came back.
Yea Mitchell gets the buckets but Gobert is the best player on that squad right now

Luol Deng may have recovered from all those minutes Thibs put on him since he hasn’t played in so long.

Last edited:
kobe might not even be able to eat at the same lunch table as steph and KD when it is all said and done
#hottake

Harden is a beast and deserves more credit. That being said context matters. Kobe played his first 9 seasons in the slower-paced, less 3-point heavy 1990s-2000s.

It's similar to late 50s and early 60s in the NBA. The style and pace of play were different, it's impossible to compare

kobe might not even be able to eat at the same lunch table as steph and KD when it is all said and done
#hottake

You realize Steph has been in the league 9 years already and his resume looks really bare compared to KD and especially Kobe, correct?

2 all NBA 1st teams in 9 seasons.
6 all NBA 1st teams in 11 seasons.
11 all NBA 1st teams in 20 seasons.

Not to mention only 1 scoring title, zero finals MVPs, etc. Wardell has a lot of ground to make up and as long as KD is in GS it isn't going to happen.

Kobe unquestionably has a top 5 resume all time. Nobody sans KD and Bron can come close to eclipsing or matching it at this point.

You realize Steph has been in the league 9 years already and his resume looks really bare compared to KD and especially Kobe, correct?

2 all NBA 1st teams in 9 seasons.
6 all NBA 1st teams in 11 seasons.
11 all NBA 1st teams in 20 seasons.

Not to mention only 1 scoring title, zero finals MVPs, etc. Wardell has a lot of ground to make up and as long as KD is in GS it isn't going to happen.

Kobe unquestionably has a top 5 resume all time. Nobody sans KD and Bron can come close to eclipsing or matching it at this point.
2 MVPs (one unanimous)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom