Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all sleeping on zion mobility. Julius randle is a horrible comparison imo. To meet us like a LeBron with more handles. Crazy how slippery he is when it comes to cutting to the hoop. I wish he'd correct his form though.

608C7467-B8B0-4344-8124-E4340563D5EA.jpeg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ”it’s only because he’s left handed, big and black” :lol:

I love how you keep misquoting me.

That was never my claim

But I WILL play along

Last edited:
Brandon Jennings is a prime case study for how athleticism in the NBA is DIFFERENT. You can throw down windmills, throw the ball off the backboard in traffic, yam on ******, etc. as a young boy on the prep level. It requires a whole different gear of explosiveness to pull that **** off in the big leagues at that size.

I bet few have a single memory of BJ dunking in the NBA without the aid of YouTube. Makes you realize how gifted AI was in his early years.

Brandon Jennings is a prime case study for how athleticism in the NBA is DIFFERENT. You can throw down windmills, throw the ball off the backboard in traffic, yam on *****s, etc. as a young boy on the prep level. It requires a whole different gear of explosiveness to pull that **** off in the big leagues at that size.

I bet few have a single memory of BJ dunking in the NBA without the aid of YouTube. Makes you realize how gifted AI was in his early years.

Excellent points.

Off topic but Jennings has the prettiest form of any inefficient shooter

Big Clarkson and Big Crowder are pretty good if you view them on negative light

I’m gonna always role with clarkson from now on out. Forever gonna be that dude to me

Nick Wright is a good dude. Him on Arian Fosters podcast was a hell of a listen. Y’all should peep it.

Annoying as **** when it comes to basketball though.

Brandon Jennings is a prime case study for how athleticism in the NBA is DIFFERENT. You can throw down windmills, throw the ball off the backboard in traffic, yam on *****s, etc. as a young boy on the prep level. It requires a whole different gear of explosiveness to pull that **** off in the big leagues at that size.

Don't remember who it was in here that was talking about Brad Beal vs Austin in HS but they pointed out the quality of looks each got, which is in a lot of ways tied to athleticism. Brad got so many good shots as opposed to Austin who was still scoring just as much but had to work much harder. I won't say making tough shots is overrated but... If you're relying on it in high school, you better have some elite skills elsewhere by the time you get to the NBA.

John was dead*** like Bron in the city when he was in hs :pimp:
Best hoopmixtape oat... easy

Again for the people in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom