Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Lance Stephenson for me. Dude was just clearly stronger and better than everyone else around him. Remember him dropping 46 on us :smh:

Played against other clear D1 or pro talent from the NYC area, but those dudes either fizzled out in JUCO or went down the wrong route. Typical story around here.
Name some names and some stories

Coldest dude I ever seen live was Demar Johnson. **** was video game like. I was like maybe 12 at the time and he came down to the glaxco welcome invite tourney dude was 6’9 pg doing everything, I mean whatever he wanted. **** was amazing. Saw mike miller in that same tourney. Dude was playing with a bunch of family men.

Demar was generational talent. KD is what Demar was suppose to be.

#Boom

Everybody in this area knows this. I wish people outside could have seen it. That injury REALLY set that man back. But it is amazing that he is still able to play ball now. Still remember him banging on Ratliff his rookie year and his headband fell over his eyes.

But the first TRUE time I watched DJ was up at the Kenner League. Dude was yankin folks with that left-to-right and shooting from DEEP. Nobody could do anything with him

It's been two years since his suspension, so he should be unless he has to be approved by the NBA higher ups.

#Boom

Everybody in this area knows this. I wish people outside could have seen it. That injury REALLY set that man back. But it is amazing that he is still able to play ball now. Still remember him banging on Ratliff his rookie year and his headband fell over his eyes.

But the first TRUE time I watched DJ was up at the Kenner League. Dude was yankin folks with that left-to-right and shooting from DEEP. Nobody could do anything with him

I read about him in slam before he came here. That left to right was so damn long and fast. He will always be one of my all time favorites. Loved when he went to Cincy. Us basketball fans were robbed.

Klay def taking less money to stay with them too.

I don't get it and j certainly wouldn't do it but good for him. The Warriors can only realistically offer him around $20m per season and he could get $35m per season on the open market.

Most athletes look for the big pay after having team success, I guess Klay is different. I don't see Draymond making the same sacrifice.

I don't get it and j certainly wouldn't do it but good for him. The Warriors can only realistically offer him around $20m per season and he could get $35m per season on the open market.

Most athletes look for the big pay after having team success, I guess Klay is different. I don't see Draymond making the same sacrifice.
Maybe Klay understands that at a certain point, the level of happiness provided by earning $ is negligible?

He could just love being where he is. He has enough money to live 20 lifetimes already

I'm sure teams will be lining up to pay 30 year old Draymond Green franchise player dollars next summer.

IF you are being serious, can you explain why you feel KLAY falls into THAT category?

Serious question.
They are all leeches. They can’t do anything on their own. None of them can do **** without each other. What kind of lame **** is that? Klay has a myriad of choices to get that bag and still contend for a title in a different city but he’s gonna stay on the stacked team making less money than his peers to be known as a leech.

These golden state dudes man I’m not built like that. Be a god damn man klay. Lame *** child *** **** boy *** squidward tentacles *** *****. **** you klay

They are all leeches. They can’t do anything on their own. None of them can do **** without each other. What kind of lame **** is that? Klay has a myriad of choices to get that bag and still contend for a title in a different city but he’s gonna stay on the stacked team making less money than his peers to be known as a leech.

These golden state dudes man I’m not built like that. Be a god damn man klay. Lame *** child *** **** boy *** squidward tentacles *** *****. **** you klay

Win a playoff game then talk

Leeches? :rofl::rofl: Its literally the opposite. Everyone is doing their part and theyre succeeding. Why break that up when you dont have to? Im sure its fun

Man, I forgot you had a hyphen in your name, I was trying to tag you on SOMETHING the other day. Can't even remember now.
I did the same thing trying to log in on NIKETALK when I got a new phone a few weeks back, and I kept putting the wrong username in.
Had to reset everything :rofl:

1. Colin Sexton is drunk or he hit his head hard on suttin'. This kid really said he the best player with LeBron in CLE or not? He's not even better than Kevin Love. This kid got hella' confidence but he need a reality check.

2. Klay is content with being a champion over and over again. He's gonna' ride this train till' the wheels fall off. I dont think he wants to know what it's like being a no.1 option. He values rings on his fingers over "What if's". KD is gonna leave after they meet BOS in the finals this season.

The same old “go do it by yourself” argument. As far as I know Steph/Klay/Draymond already got it done once themselves.

If I was in their situation zero chance I’d leave too. Unless the money with substantially different.

So, what do people want?

Do people want players to ride out with the team that drafted them or do they want them go take a shot at "doing on their own?"

I could see if you were discussing KD, but not sure how this applies to Klay, but ok.

:lol: @ questioning Klay's manhood for wanting to remain in THE ideal basketball situation.

The Warriors will be the prohibitive favorites for next several years if they remain together.

Will he will be taking less money to stay with them it's not like he's making minimum wage.

Klay can stay with the Warriors, make more money than he can spend in a lifetime, and have an excellent chance to win more championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom