Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn DC.
You are always in a scuffle with someone.
Is it them or you?

ALWAYS.

And that's not to say I haven't had my fair share of dust ups in a short period of time here...

But Don't ask that boy any rhetorical questions. He's gonna get riled up again.

race card

you using terms created by white supremacists to discredit racism now?
giphy.gif

you using terms created by white supremacists to discredit racism now?
giphy.gif

If you're familiar with his posts, it's a valid question. The fact that he didn't address it at all also suggests that he's at least somewhat aware that he's too quick to pull the trigger on that front.

And don't get it ****ed up. I haven't made any attempt to discredit racism. DC discredits himself every time he pulls that without merit or cause.

You're being a bit obtuse right now.

C'mon...

Haven't been to a ton of great young prospect games. Josh Jackson went to my alma mater so I caught a few of his games but Ayton had him looking shook when I saw them match up, I knew after that game Ayton was next. Jabari Bird is my lil brother's age and they played on rival AAU teams and I got to see him from like age 11/12-15 dominate and that was cool.

Who was the greatest high school player that you ever saw in the flesh? You can’t have just heard about him, you had to have actually gone to a game and seen him play.

For me it had to be Dejuan Wagner.

He scored 100 in a game and people didn’t make a huge deal about it because they EXPECTED that from him. So crazy...

Think D Rose times infinity.

If he hadn’t had that weird gastrointestinal problem the league would look so different today.

That’s a bold statement...

For that to be the case, him and Bron would have had to win Chips in Cleveland.

That’s a bold statement...

For that to be the case, him and Bron would have had to win Chips in Cleveland.

Not necessarily. Not sure how you gathered that. I just said the league would look a lot different...

He and Bron never got a full season together. It would have been interesting to see what they could have done.

He just never got a chance to develop in the league because he got sick.

Noticed this too. C'mon Jemelle

Is that his name? Jemelle?

Or are you calling him Jemelle because Jemelle Hill is black and so is DC and they both like do bring race into every convo?

[for the record when the Real Jemelle does it its valid and appropriate and the logic behind it is Air tight. Unlike...]

You know DC is hyper sensitive. Tread lightly.

Not necessarily. Not sure how you gathered that. I just said the league would look a lot different...

He and Bron never got a full season together. It would have been interesting to see what they could have done.

He just never got a chance to develop in the league because he got sick.

To me ‘the league looking a lot different’ is drastic change....

Super team culture, the emergence of Golden State, teams shooting the 3, bigs playing on the perimeter...

He might have changed a few playoff series if he was healthy but as an undersized guard would he have even been as good as Kyrie?

To me ‘the league looking a lot different’ is drastic change....

Super team culture, the emergence of Golden State, teams shooting the 3, bigs playing on the perimeter...

He might have changed a few playoff series if he was healthy but as an undersized guard would he have even been as good as Kyrie?

Yeah I don’t know in what respect. But different considering his talent and that Lebron was in his direct orbit on the same roster. If he didn’t get sick maybe they don’t get rid of Boozer the way they did? I don’t recall exactly what happened but I remember thinking Boozer’s game freed up Lebron a good amount.

A Kyrie comparison briefly entered my mind.

But have you seen how quick everyone is to attack hypotheticals in here? I don’t want that smoke today. Dejuan may have been on his way to something, but he is not Kyrie lol!

Last edited:
Probably put most the weight back on before camp but good to see Whiteside near his old shape

Yea, that seems to be better for his frame. He had a hell of a transformation looking back at him when he was at Marshall.

Can't wait for the day the NBA just admits, hell all pro sports admit to dudes having dirty blood.

Re: Wagner

We all wish he hasn't gotten sick as anyone that qas following HS basketball at the time was a fan of his legend. Sad case man.

I do remember them trying so hard to push him as the next AI. He wasn't shifty enough for that comparison, so I never bought into it.

DSJ uses that "hands up" (hesi) like he is a DC dude.

Some good talent out there. Would love to see Mudiay and DSJ got at it forreal, in THAT setting.

Also, must be wild, as a regular person, to have to watch the tallest dude on the floor shoot and iso like thst. What can you do? Lol.

Hope Turner has a good season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom