Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the greatest high school player that you ever saw in the flesh? You can’t have just heard about him, you had to have actually gone to a game and seen him play.

Renardo Sidney
James Harden
Kyrie Irving
Demar
OJ Mayo

Im looking for a short vid that showed Lebron's best plays from his 2009 series against the Magic, might've seen it on twitter a while back. It wasn't the best quality, I think it was a recording of a tv screen lol, but it really showed how good he was that series. The vids on youtube are kinda long..

Hope someone knows the vid im talking about..

Who was the greatest high school player that you ever saw in the flesh? You can’t have just heard about him, you had to have actually gone to a game and seen him play.

For me it had to be Dejuan Wagner.

He scored 100 in a game and people didn’t make a huge deal about it because they EXPECTED that from him. So crazy...

Think D Rose times infinity.

If he hadn’t had that weird gastrointestinal problem the league would look so different today.

Aquille Carr

John Wall easily.
OJ Mayo and Harry Giles too.

As far as played against... Grayson Allen or Devonte Graham.

Wow, that says alot.

Who are you Top 10

I can’t even name my top 10 tbh. But ive never seen a player completely dominate a HS game the Aquille did his Sophmore/Junior year. Hanging effiecnt 40 pointers on guys that would be pro’s or high major D1s. Banging on ******.

It was different man. I’ve seen more talented players in person with more pro potential...but at the high school stage...Aquille different.

Best HS player I saw was Tyson Chandler
Now folks forget the amount of hype, well I won't say folks FORGET, but the younger folks on here might not know how much hype he had since his 9th grade year. As a 9th grader, they did a piece on him during 60 minutes. That was wild at the time.

I am mad there is no video of it online.

I can’t even name my top 10 tbh. But ive never seen a player completely dominate a HS game the Aquille did his Sophmore/Junior year. Hanging effiecnt 40 pointers on guys that would be pro’s or high major D1s. Banging on *****s.

It was different man. I’ve seen more talented players in person with more pro potential...but at the high school stage...Aquille different.
I saw him play a few times, once when they came to UMD in the States and another time I drove to Morgan and they played Nick Faust's squad. City College? But he put on a show man, whole gym was PACKED. Every little youtube HS basketball player looked up to him when they were in middle school. Trae Jefferson, Trevor Dunbar, Malik Newwman. All of them said they looked up to Crime Stopper

2:47 mark :lol:

But man, it is wild as hell how certain cities don't support their Pro-Ams; especially when there is a former star player there. All of those empty seats. Horrible. Maybe they didn't know he was showing up

Played against KD while he was at oak hill with ty Lawson.

Man that **** just different when you on the court with that ****. Homeboy was the top man of a 1-3-1 3/4 press...

Sam Young was sick af Hargrave...

Shaun Williams and that stupid *** stacked laurinburg prep team. Look them up, whole squad went to Memphis with Cal.

Man I’ve seen and played against wild talent. And here I am on NT.(no disrespect y’all)

Coldest dude I ever seen live was Demar Johnson. **** was video game like. I was like maybe 12 at the time and he came down to the glaxco welcome invite tourney dude was 6’9 pg doing everything, I mean whatever he wanted. **** was amazing. Saw mike miller in that same tourney. Dude was playing with a bunch of family men.

Demar was generational talent. KD is what Demar was suppose to be.

Last edited:
Definitely Lance Stephenson for me. Dude was just clearly stronger and better than everyone else around him. Remember him dropping 46 on us :smh:

Played against other clear D1 or pro talent from the NYC area, but those dudes either fizzled out in JUCO or went down the wrong route. Typical story around here.

Played against KD while he was at oak hill with ty Lawson.

Man that **** just different when you on the court with that ****. Homeboy was the top man of a 1-3-1 3/4 press...

Sam Young was sick af Hargrave...

Shaun Williams and that stupid *** stacked laurinburg prep team. Look them up, whole squad went to Memphis with Cal.

Man I’ve seen and played against wild talent. And here I am on NT.(no disrespect y’all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom