Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked Stockton or Malone...dont know why but just dont rock wit em :lol:

White Dude
Black Republican Looking Dude
State of Utah
Pick and Roll being "sophisticated" (boring) at the time
Dirty

Same reasons most young people hated them

Has there ever been a more swagless superstar tandem for their era? Both on and off the court, tbh. Da crunchy tube socks, geriatric looking hoop shoes, bootcut jeans, cowboy hats, oversized polos. I would want them to be in the modern era just to see their on and off the court apparel :lol:

Has there ever been a more swagless superstar tandem for their era? Both on and off the court, tbh. Da crunchy tube socks, geriatric looking hoop shoes, bootcut jeans, cowboy hats, oversized polos. I would want them to be in the modern era just to see their on and off the court apparel :lol:

Karl Malone did have an S Curl for a moment. That’s hard to maintain in Utah

Don’t get it twisted CP3 has had his moments against Curry too

Point God :pimp:

**** was never the same after that 2014 playoff series when the Clips won though :smh:. Steph said on the Simmons pod that the Spurs series in 2013 and this series in 2014 thought him a lot. That night was lit. That game was better than the Floyd fight that night. I remember watching it at a fight party.

The 2015 Clips/Spurs was also a great series that came on the night of the Floyd/Pacqiao fight. Remember watching that at a fight party as well.

414239F6-E2E6-4312-BB83-8EFF09D054D9.gif

Again, this will go down as a "stop" for steph and CoachNick2Sneakers will tell us Steph shuts down CP3

also, it surprises me that nobody kills CP0 for joining the same team that beat his after his team was up 3-1.

Rockets were never the team to beat in the West... No one knew how Harden and CP3 would work out until it happened.

As soon as KD signed with the Warriors everyone knew it was game over.

Hence the drastically differing levels of salt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom