Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that it was Kidd-Gilchrist in a summer Pro-Am game

We laugh but if you think about it, Jordan came out to Vegas or wherever he was during the summer to sign him, Bird brought him back and told him he should have never left and gave him a decent contract, and now Magic and Bron are vouching for him.

No I get it.

But he blew it out of proportion.

And didn’t Larry let him go to Charlotte with Pritchard bringing him back?

Bird offered $44M to Lance, Lance balked, Bird withdrew the offer, Bird signed CJ Miles and Lance signed with Charlotte for $27M.

Does anyone in the league have face tats

B575CC19-45D4-4A90-8B44-98A149236923.jpeg

So Jordan Clarkson made his debut for the Philippines today.
My guy scored 28 points for the first three quarters then 0 in the fourth due to cramps.
His cramps really cost us the game dude couldnt walk anymore so he had to foul his man and those two fts were the difference.

He was head and shoulders the best player on the floor.

Can't find Zhou Qi highlights but he still has a long way to go to be a contributor in the NBA although he played well.
No doubt if the players involved in the brawl against Australia were allowed to play China would have been washed.

Bird offered $44M to Lance, Lance balked, Bird withdrew the offer, Bird signed CJ Miles and Lance signed with Charlotte for $27M.
Didn't Bird have something to do with him going back to Indiana the second time. Lance cool as ish tho, always back around the way and same attitude from the jump. But he def goofed with turning down that bread from Bird the first time

So Jordan Clarkson made his debut for the Philippines today.
My guy scored 28 points for the first three quarters then 0 in the fourth due to cramps.
His cramps really cost us the game dude couldnt walk anymore so he had to foul his man and those two fts were the difference.

He was head and shoulders the best player on the floor.

Can't find Zhou Qi highlights but he still has a long way to go to be a contributor in the NBA although he played well.
No doubt if the players involved in the brawl against Australia were allowed to play China would have been washed.

He didn't have enough fluids? I don't like Clarkson's game at all man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom