Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3482C42D-E9CE-4351-BA92-077C85904EA3.jpeg

Da Above da knee Old Navy shorts x New Balances x Black Ankle Socks x Undefined hairy calves combo?!?!

My man came out the womb a C’s fan!

Prime D-Wade was out here winning titles with a fat *** Shaq and Alonzo mourning. Meanwhile prime Kobe was getting smacked by Detroit with 3 other HOFers

Dude also quit against Phoenix

Most overrated player in the history of the NBA

Straight Mike doppelganger

Who is bent out of shape? You are making a fool out of yourself but continue on, sir. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and starting tomorrow then have a fantastic weekend.

Only you and your Laker brethren seem to feel I'm off base with my opinions on Kobe Bryant's career. Only Y'ALL look at him like he's some Messiah. I know that's hard to understand but it's the reality..

If he played in this era he'd be food

No prime Shaq, no prime gasol, no excellent role players, no buss, no triangle, no Phil son would be a way more polished DeMar Derozan

you doing the same thing but in the opposite direction.
As y'all know I'm not a Kobe fan but dude is one of the greatest ever.

Feel the same way about big Russ that y'all feel about Kobe. He's not in the mj convo,goat convo but dudes like to force it.
Agreed with statement 1

Statement 2 is false af. Russell deserves everything he gets and should never be in the same breath as Bryant

Only you and your Laker brethren seem to feel I'm off base with my opinions on Kobe Bryant's career. Only Y'ALL look at him like he's some Messiah. I know that's hard to understand but it's the reality..

No prime Shaq, no prime gasol, no excellent role players, no buss, no triangle, no Phil son would be a way more polished DeMar Derozan

This is an admirable level of hate and delusion

Agreed with statement 1

Statement 2 is false af. Russell deserves everything he gets and should never be in the same breath as Bryant

Lol. We talking bout differrnt players.

Big Russ should never .....

Be mentioned in the same sentence as mj.

The gap between mj and Bigg Russ is much bigger then the gap between Kobe and big Russ.

LeBron is Peyton manning of the nba . All the stats but that's where it ends.

Well, first off, I do not regard Kobe as "some Messiah". He's another human being who just happened to be one of the best to ever pick-up a basketball. Whether you have him Top 3, Top 5, Top 10, Top 25, Top 50, he is the 0.001 of professional basketball players.

I am unsure if you do not realize that or if you want to continue to marginalize Kobe based on circumstance. Let's see....

He was born in 1978 so he played in the era that he did.
He was drafted by the team who also acquired Shaq.
He was on a team that other players wanted to play on and have a chance to win a championship.
He was apart of an organization run by the Buss family.
He was coached by Phil Jackson.
He achieved what he achieved then retired.

I'm not even a Kobe stan, I'm just pragmatic. You are sounding ignorant and quite frankly to have this outburst on his birthday, I would go out on a limb and say you're the one that's upset. I'm not a Kobe stan, I'm just trying to keep people honest in this this thread.

You know damn that was a typo and I meant title. Dudes trolling on this beautiful day :smh:

Kettle meet pot.

This is an admirable level of hate and delusion

This is why people hate Kobe. It's the fans who prop him up to a status that isn't factual.

I'm willing to say that Kobe is the greatest inefficient player in the history of the league without that being a slight against him.

I don't hate Kobe, but he might be the player who people wear blinders while discussing him the most.

- Antidope Plato (8-23-18)

Well, first off, I do not regard Kobe as "some Messiah". He's another human being who just happened to be one of the best to ever pick-up a basketball. Whether you have him Top 3, Top 5, Top 10, Top 25, Top 50, he is the 0.001 of professional basketball players.

I am unsure if you do not realize that or if you want to continue to marginalize Kobe based on circumstance. Let's see....

He was born in 1978 so he played in the era that he did.
He was drafted by the team who also acquired Shaq.
He was on a team that other players wanted to play on and have a chance to win a championship.
He was apart of an organization run by the Buss family.
He was coached by Phil Jackson.
He achieved what he achieved then retired.

I'm not even a Kobe stan, I'm just pragmatic. You are sounding ignorant and quite frankly to have this outburst on his birthday, I would go out on a limb and say you're the one that's upset. I'm not a Kobe stan, I'm just trying to keep people honest in this this thread.

Kettle meet pot.

You care way too much and are typing in copius amounts.

You already lost

Storm2006 such a polite and noble man. That's the homie.

Hey man, I appreciate that. I'm on here to have a good time and read insightful posts from everything to hoops to NFL to Politics to appreciation of random thots. I treat NT like the communities I live in - You may be different than me but as long as you keep it reasonable and respectful, I'll do the same. But when folks start acting all righteous, holier-than-thou and downright ignorant like kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc , I have to say something. Not for me but for the greater good of the community.

Can't let insane and abnormal behavior go unchecked. That's (partially) how we ended up with this President.

Prime D-Wade was out here winning titles with a fat *** Shaq and Alonzo mourning. Meanwhile prime Kobe was getting smacked by Detroit with 3 other HOFers

Dude also quit against Phoenix

Most overrated player in the history of the NBA

Straight Mike doppelganger
That Detroit team was no joke. They went to the ECF back to back after winning the title. They were a good team with a great plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom