Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gif-bored-dr-evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-gif.gif
causes it so hard playing in this watered down , stat padding era of basketball.

Hey man, I appreciate that. I'm on here to have a good time and read insightful posts from everything to hoops to NFL to Politics to appreciation of random thots. I treat NT like the communities I live in - You may be different than me but as long as you keep it reasonable and respectful, I'll do the same. But when folks start acting all righteous, holier-than-thou and downright ignorant like kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc , I have to say something. Not for me but for the greater good of the community.

Can't let insane and abnormal behavior go unchecked. That's (partially) how we ended up with this President.

More anger over a man who doesn't know you :lol: got you calling names and all that. Lucky for you I grew up with a certain code and couldn't live with myself pressing the report button

gif-bored-dr-evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-gif.gif
causes it so hard playing in this watered down , stat padding era of basketball.

Inefficient chuckers die in this era of ball. ESPECIALLY ones without a 3 point shot

Come on :lol:

Y'all really act like y'all didn't see Kobe without hall of fame talent surrounding him ?

Mans has had to reach the Knicks be trash all his life, he doesn't know what good basketball is.

Inefficient chuckers die in this era? The last 2 MVPs are just that.

You care way too much and are typing in copius amounts.

You already lost

Did you graduate from Trump U? Because that post seems like it was in response to a homework assignment from Week 3 of the "Lowly NYer Who Took an L So I'm Going To Make A Personal Attack 101" curriculum.

Look bro - you got it. Kobe is irrelevant. Just please keep my name out of your mouth and, if you can two things simultaneously, stop spewing nonsense that derails the thread.

Thank you and as I sad previously, I really do hope you have a great weekend.

Did you graduate from Trump U? Because that post seems like it was in response to a homework assignment from Week 3 of the "Lowly NYer Who Took an L So I'm Going To Make A Personal Attack 101" curriculum.

Look bro - you got it. Kobe is irrelevant. Just please keep my name out of your mouth and, if you can two things simultaneously, stop spewing nonsense that derails the thread.

Thank you and as I sad previously, I really do hope you have a great weekend.

Your embarrassing yourself :ohwell:

Good day pal !

James Harden is inefficient ? :rofl: That's y'all basis ?

Next I'm gonna hear Steph and KD are as well

Lawdamercy

The type of **** people say when defending Kobe :lol:

Dude is ranting about inefficient chuckers cuz he had to deal with one on his team for 7 years.

James Harden is inefficient ? :rofl: That's y'all basis ?

Next I'm gonna hear Steph and KD are as well

Lawdamercy

The type of **** people say when defending Kobe :lol:

Harden career FG% - 44%
Harden career playoff FG%- 42%

Kobe career FG%- 45%
Kobe career playoff FG%- 45%

Bean averaged 3 more shots a game as well.

KD and Steph are actually better shooters so that would be a silly argument to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom