Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIM HIM who do you know under 35 that hoops in a du rag with the cape out?

8E543D93-090F-4834-97AD-06DCD5409886.jpeg

You must not have 360s

Prime Memphis Grizzlies would smack today's Warriors too. Prime Conley-Tony-Rudy-??-Gasol :pimp: Warriors catching breaks in the weakest West in years.

I'm lovin my reckless talk today, seriously would love to see some of these matchups though.

Ironically, you put in the same amount of effort hating Kobe as fans do defending him.

If you think I'm putting in effort in this conversation I must be invoking some sort of feelings inside you. Whether agreeance or disdain you feel a certain way which is funny cause in reality I'm just trying to make 5:00PM EST get here sooner. Slow day at work champ :wink:

That 2004 Piston team would wash this Warriors team. Dubs crumble at the slightest sign of defense.

Man
Lebron trash
Future goat
Kobe trash
Dudes wearing dresses and calling it “Fashion”
Dudes paying $700 for roshes with yezzy name on them
Trap music
Might be time for me to retire from NT
:frown:

Thhe last three warriors teams have been the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd greatest teams in the history of the NBA. Idk how anyone could argue it :lol:

Still tho. **** the warriors!

it would've been really interesting to see Kobe come into the league 10 years later. You have to think the current NBA style, 3 point attempts / layups or nothing aka **** the mid range would be engrained in Kobe's head and change his playing style. I bet he would be practicing his 3s a lot more if he came up in this era. Not that he was a bad 3 point shooter during his career, I just think his efficiency numbers would look a lot better if he replaced those long 2s with 3s as most if not all players are doing in this era.

No way y’all really rocking the cape out :lol:
Gotta keep it tucked at all times
Plus my head shape and size doesn’t look right with the cape out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom