Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bone to pick with LeBron man :smh:

Was supposed to have (Lakers) suite tickets through a friend of the friend I'm staying with here in LA for the Galaxy/LAFC game tonight, but now it's a no-go because the James family is now going and using the tix.

Smh.
dont fret fellow laker fan. im sure you will end up with laker tickets one day little buddy.

No issue with the 14 second shot clock reset after an OREB. It isn't like time is needed to bring the ball across halfcourt again. It makes sense

Chill. Kobe was the best player from 2002-2011

LeBron was/is the best player from 2011-present

+

Butler leaving for LAL next summer. It'll surely help LAL but i don't think they get past GSW or BOS in the WCF or NBA Finals. Just way too many weapons. Now if Kawhi comes home, then yes. They can take GSW and BOS down.

Guys quick, whats better for ball. I'm basically a 6 foot klay thompson but with a better jumpshot.

Kyrie 3s ($60) or PG 2s ($70)

Reactions: HIM
9176F1A4-520B-4110-A2BE-0983CABEA811.png

HBD

Guys quick, whats better for ball. I'm basically a 6 foot klay thompson but with a better jumpshot.

I prefer Kyrie's too but there's a noticeable lack of cushion. I felt that PGs were a bit high off the ground for my liking.

I felt my heel slipping in the PG2's when I tried them on. Don't know if it's just my foot or the shoe in general.

Got Kyrie 3's instead & I've loved them so far.

I hope you meant Kyrie 4s? If not don’t waste your time with the 3s the Kyrie 4s can be bought for under $70 and are a complete upgrade from the 3s

Westbrook, 2016-17: 32/10/10 on 43/34/85
Westbrook, 2017-18: 25/10/10 on 45/30/74

Byke to byke historic seasons but only one MVP award?

I’m wondering if his teammates didn’t let him get a bunch of rebounds in 2016-2017 and his rpg was 9.9, if voters still would’ve gave him the mvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom