Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even think this is a hot take but everyone stat pads. Every since production has been tied into payment, folks have been padding stats.

Hell, dudes pad stats in meaningless Church league games.

Everyone does it

Only MVP I can remember who didn’t stat pad was Derrick Rose. Dude led the league in half court heaves by a wide margin that :lol:

The league is F’d if Jordan Bell becomes a guy that can play 25 mpg as a starter THIS YEAR :smh: :lol:

Already a good passer at the 5...and a good defender as a youngin. All he gotta do is make the right reads, finish plays, continue to improve as a defender and MAYBE extend his range if he wants to be more that a good role player.

Also liking what I’m seeing outtta Kevon Looney. He’s in great shape. His ability to stay in front of perimeter players and cut is intriguing.

ANd in an inverse, Monta didn't test well. But I think he was hurt during that time

Kevin Love had a higher combine vert than Kawhi. Joahkim was quicker than Durant. Freak athletes and clearly out of shape dudes.....stand out. Everything else is a toss up.

The league is F’d if Jordan Bell becomes a guy that can play 25 mpg as a starter THIS YEAR :smh: :lol:

Already a good passer at the 5...and a good defender as a youngin. All he gotta do is make the right reads, finish plays, continue to improve as a defender and MAYBE extend his range if he wants to be more that a good role player.

Also liking what I’m seeing outtta Kevon Looney. He’s in great shape. His ability to stay in front of perimeter players and cut is intriguing.
THat sig needs to be changed to just GSW

sidenote: How do you feel about Safaree?

#HoopIdea Heaves should be scored similar to how a shot while being fouled is scored

I think all shots should be scored this way. I also believe participation awards should be given to players after each game so no one has to ever feel the sting of failure. These are my views

Like Kobe's MVP award & six straight all-defense teams from 2006-2011?

BgZzIqDIMAAnMzx.jpg

What’s the logic for why a half/full court shot shouldn’t count as a fga ?

I remember talking with my boys about football a while back and one of em said something about how every team should have both a short and long range field goal kicker for situational purposes. This idea gives me the same look on my face :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom