Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu was great...but from an NBA resume standpoint...he wasn’t a hof player. I understand he sacrificed and won a lot. But his nba resume is slim if were being real.

Put everything together though...his resume as an international player is worthy.

Everybody ****s on the media, but all of a sudden treats their opinions like commandments scrawled on stone tablets handed down by god when it comes to the All NBA teams.

We watched Manu Ginobili play, he is a HOF on NBA performance alone.

I know no one watches the WNBA but Delladone’s knee just bent inwards like crazy during a drive. That was insane to see. Literally just happened 2 minutes ago. Goddamn.

I know no one watches the WNBA but Delladone’s knee just bent inwards like crazy during a drive. That was insane to see. Literally just happened 2 minutes ago. Goddamn.
She was killing too smh. Don’t think that the Mystics can win that one without her. Was hoping to see Stewart v. Della Donne in the Finals.

Haven't yall seen juwanna mann? My man played in the wnba with fake boobs and a wig on and was still the best player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom