Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I mean what, like 3/4 players in the WNBA have dunked ever? And when it happens it's a huge deal

Straight rim grazer package as well
D2764436-AB4F-4ECA-9D99-FA5DB901C3ED.png

Let's be serious.

Females can't create space against a capable male defender.
Males have no difficulty blowing by or creating space creating a female defender.

Unless the bihh is shooting like Burry, how is she getting buckets?

Let's be serious.

Females can't create space against a capable male defender.
Males have no difficulty blowing by or creating space creating a female defender.

Unless the bihh is shooting like Burry, how is she getting buckets?

I disagree. Jewell Lloyd, Chelsea Gray, Tiffany Hayes all have sauce and you can tell they’ve spent their whole lives playing against guys. They all have more sauce than Lonzo.

Not saying they are G level good but they’d most likely get buckets at your local run easy

yall keep asking me if I can score on Iggy (answer been yes for ages)..

can anybody in the WNBA score on Iggy??

I disagree. Jewell Lloyd, Chelsea Gray, Tiffany Hayes all have sauce and you can tell they’ve spent their whole lives playing against guys. They all have more sauce than Lonzo.

Not saying they are G level good but they’d most likely get buckets at your local run easy

dudes at the local run aren't playing D tho lol.

Can they score on dudes who played at the a competitive level? JUCO, D3, D2, D1, etc.

dudes at the local run aren't playing D tho lol.

Can they score on dudes who played at the a competitive level? JUCO, D3, D2, D1, etc.

In a PNR setting, I believe she’s scoring on D2, D3. Basketball IQ is going to make up for the lack of athleticism. You fight over her screen, she’s putting her butt on you. You go under she’s shooting. Obviously finishing at the rim with a 24 inch vertical isn’t easy. She’s also 5-10 which isn’t great but this isn’t 5-4 ivory latta.

I’m saying Hell yeah D3 she’s scoring. D2 is a stretch but everyone playing D2 isn’t good IMO

In a PNR setting, I believe she’s scoring on D2, D3. Basketball IQ is going to make up for the lack of athleticism. You fight over her screen, she’s putting her butt on you. You go under she’s shooting. Obviously finishing at the rim with a 24 inch vertical isn’t easy. She’s also 5-10 which isn’t great but this isn’t 5-4 ivory latta.

I’m saying Hell yeah D3 she’s scoring. D2 is a stretch but everyone playing D2 isn’t good IMO

Right on....So true. There is players in here that can play D2 ball. Trust me.

Montverde good, yes.

Regular high school with no D1 talent? I don’t think so. There are plenty of family men playing HS basketball. Seattle would wash most high school teams. And women don’t miss open shots. Nope

I agree. They can win on fundamental play and perfect execution. When I play HS players, I don't even try to match them up physically anymore, I just play with my head and it always works.

I would rather have this than the Is Manu Hall of Fame convo. That could get bad in here

If it were just an NBA Hall of Fame and if it were taken more seriously and scrutinized like the NFL and MLB Halls of Fame, I could see Manu not getting in or having to wait a few years like Terrell Owens did. But because the Basketball HoF is a joke a pretty much anyone gets in ("contributors", womens basketball players, writers, etc.) Manu will be a First Ball Hall of Famer.

Manu is clearly a BASKETBALL Hall of Famer due to his incredible International play, his NBA career is more in question IMO. His numbers don't get the full story because he made the sacrifice and came off the bench for the majority of his career. That being said he was usually the 3rd, and sometimes 4th, best player on his team. Never led his team in any major statistical category. His major on-paper accomplishments are 2x 3rd team all NBA and 1 Sixth MoY. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom