Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brons The Shop is flames. Best part is I just got to the crib after BlacKKKlansman. This is good af. And so needed. Unfiltered Bron. I ****s with it. Heavy.
You F’ing with Bron now?
First my man became a GSW fan, now this?
FatBoys never getting back together man.

That’s about as real as it gets.
KD would be right there to Challenge that Crown if he hadn’t bowed out.
....but you have to not ONLY believe you are the best, but you have to keep yourself is position and/or spots to accentuate that, and KD took himself out of the competition, but he did get his hardware.

He thought that was his next step.
He realizes now, it was a misstep.

Had he won with OKC, Lebron WOULD NOT be the best in the League right now.
That Power dynamic would ha e shifted the other way, towards Kevin.

adidas-tmac-3-all-star-retro-packer-shoes.jpg

:lol::lol: LeBron surrounded himself with all people who agreed with him, no one disagreed with anyone especially LeBron.
Jon Stewart goofy *** sitting there nodding his head all day lol
Draymond sucking him off all of the sudden. LeBron forcing the curse words. :lol:
This lil show might could be trash

I’m not sure if Ben even considers her his actual girlfriend but I swear every time this dude leaves LA to go back to Philly to train this chick pops up in the news doing some **** like this. He needs to just be done with her. She’s a 22 year old millionaire that has an entirely different lifestyle than him.

I’m not sure if Ben even considers her his actual girlfriend but I swear every time this dude leaves LA to go back to Philly to train this chick pops up in the news doing some **** like this. He needs to just be done with her. She’s a 22 year old millionaire that has an entirely different lifestyle than him.
He’s a 22 year old millionaire also, how’s her lifestyle much different?

He’s a 22 year old millionaire also, how’s her lifestyle much different?

Half of the year he is put training and traveling, which means not as much partying etc. She can litteraly do whatever dhe wants whenever she wants for the most part, and has spent her entire life around the wealthy party kids.

:lol::lol: LeBron surrounded himself with all people who agreed with him, no one disagreed with anyone especially LeBron.
Jon Stewart goofy *** sitting there nodding his head all day lol
Draymond sucking him off all of the sudden. LeBron forcing the curse words. :lol:
This lil show might could be trash
jesus christ get that hate out your heart.

Who should he have up there then?

It’s 9am and you up talking like this.

Jesus christ, how did I know someone would say it's hate? opinion ≠ hate

Who should he bring on the show? Paul Pierce, a Republican, Barkely, idk DeShawn Stevenson, Metta. How about Draymond saying KD is better than him given the last two finals and all. Why didn't someone ask about his half assed performance in the 4th quarter of game 4? His broken hand? etc. Its the first show so, we'll see how it goes.

Jesus christ, how did I know someone would say it's hate? opinion ≠ hate

Who should he bring on the show? Paul Pierce, a Republican, Barkely, idk DeShawn Stevenson, Metta. How about Draymond saying KD is better than him given the last two finals and all. Why didn't someone ask about his half assed performance in the 4th quarter of game 4? His broken hand? etc. Its the first show so, we'll see how it goes.
You can’t be serious and think what you said didn’t come across as salt?

It’s his show and his peoples. You looking for first take on hbo. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom