Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ, how did I know someone would say it's hate? opinion ≠ hate

Who should he bring on the show? Paul Pierce, a Republican, Barkely, idk DeShawn Stevenson, Metta. How about Draymond saying KD is better than him given the last two finals and all. Why didn't someone ask about his half assed performance in the 4th quarter of game 4? His broken hand? etc. Its the first show so, we'll see how it goes.

Why the hell would Lebron produce a show to create a platform for him to be criticized or vilified?

Anyone that thought this show was gonna be Lebron on trial for his shortcomings is a sincere idiot.

Why didn't someone ask about his performance in the 4th qtr of game 4 or the broken hand?

Are you high? This show is never going to be that.

You may not be exactly hating but you'd obviously like to see tension and negativity injected into the show for your own selfish entertainment. You're on an island with that one buddy. Maverick Carter is not going to let his golden goose get exposed like that.

The only think I'd like to see more of is Vince Staples speaking. He's literally a walking hilarious riot and needs more pub.

I’m not sure if Ben even considers her his actual girlfriend but I swear every time this dude leaves LA to go back to Philly to train this chick pops up in the news doing some **** like this. He needs to just be done with her. She’s a 22 year old millionaire that has an entirely different lifestyle than him.
I mean I think people are taking it different than what it actually is. Dude probably is just smashing a rich chick and gonna move on. Dude has been running through these chicks

Just because you mess with a girl doesn’t mean you are together

I mean I think people are taking it different than what it actually is. Dude probably is just smashing a rich chick and gonna move on. Dude has been running through these chicks

Just because you mess with a girl doesn’t mean you are together

This was my thoughts at first but he’s been on plenty of different interviews and hasn’t denied it yet so it’s kinda awkward.

Clowns man, comments really say some **** about our country.

583E6FA4-68E8-401D-957E-3A7D4DB263FC.jpeg
5C2AA5B8-7B17-47E5-BD01-98918B0089B5.jpeg

Attachments

• 0F87823C-778A-4639-BD4A-C8D17D232FF9.png
    0F87823C-778A-4639-BD4A-C8D17D232FF9.png
    878 KB · Views: 31
Those comments are from idiots but I have heard stories of people graduate high school who couldn’t read or read at elementary school level.

Those comments are from idiots but I have heard stories of people graduate high school who couldn’t read or read at elementary school level.

Man, I watched Last chance U and when they had to write that paper. :smh: Schools gotta do better.

Then that's why they should stop voting for the people who don't prioritize education if they really cared about who's prepared after graduating high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom