Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are these dudes in the Big 3 making?

They bout to ask for a raise after beating out WNBA in viewership lol

Clowns man, comments really say some **** about our country.

583E6FA4-68E8-401D-957E-3A7D4DB263FC.jpeg
5C2AA5B8-7B17-47E5-BD01-98918B0089B5.jpeg

What does post high school education have to do with having awareness on social issues? Sure, when Bron speaks, it may not be in the Queen's English and when he types, it may not be in MLA format...but the scam that is college has literally nothing to do with the truth he's speaking. These fools are deflecting, trying to diminish the credibility in his words so people will glaze over the facts he's touching on.

And to keep it ALL THE WAY ONE BILLION....Snoop made the biggest point last night saying black people are respected more outside of the United States. I've been pretty much everywhere....that is the truest sentiment I can pass to you. That is so accurate. I get too much love outside of this country. I hate coming back every time vacation ends. This is a joke of a country. Government is a circus. Media blatantly lies and misleads. Socially conditions people to hatred. I just want to pack up all my family and homies in one big luggage and take them to Italy and we'll just live there.

Last edited:
Clowns man, comments really say some **** about our country.

583E6FA4-68E8-401D-957E-3A7D4DB263FC.jpeg
5C2AA5B8-7B17-47E5-BD01-98918B0089B5.jpeg

What does post high school education have to do with having awareness on social issues? Sure, when Bron speaks, it may not be in the Queen's English and when he types, it may not be in MLA format...but the scam that is college has literally nothing to do with the truth he's speaking. These fools are deflecting, trying to diminish the credibility in his words so people will glaze over the facts he's touching on.

And to keep it ALL THE WAY ONE BILLION....Snoop made the biggest point last night saying black people are respected more outside of the United States. I've been pretty much everywhere....that is the truest sentiment I can pass to you. That is so accurate. I get too much love outside of this country. I hate coming back every time vacation ends. This is a joke of a country. Government is a circus. Media blatantly lies and misleads. Socially conditions people to hatred. I just want to pack up all my family and homies in one big luggage and take them to Italy and we'll just live there.

It's just ignorance, racism and foolishness.

Even large corporations are putting a lot less emphasis on College degrees.

Google, Apple ditch college degree requirements

I had a brief look at the numbers and I can’t see how they can justify only paying these women 70k a year.

There’s undoubtedly some scumbaggery taking place :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom