Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****** acting like KD don’t got way more length and girth than MJ which automatically makes him the better player. KD with all that length and girth stretches defenses out until they prolapse. I mean collapse.

*****s acting like KD don’t got way more length and girth than MJ which automatically makes him the better player. KD with all that length and girth stretches defenses out until they prolapse. I mean collapse.
Can you explain what girth is in basketball terms? Not trying to be funny, I honestly never heard anyone use that term outside of talking about their manhood.

He already admitted to having psychosis, he is trolling.

Don't fall for it
s-l300.jpg

Reasoning?

I just prefer the grounded version of Mike. The more cerebral version with the unstoppable move that everyone in the world still tries to emulate

93 MJ vs 98 MJ is a tough one. Really depends on what you value more. Athleticism or Intelligence.

I'll take 98 because that's the one I got to see live as a youngster. I still keep a 93 MJ action figure on my studio desk though. Both are appreciated.

93 Jordan averaged 41/9/6 in the damn Finals are y’all mad?

Every time I see AD play live I am unimpressed. I watch YouTube highlights of a 20-20 game and think he is a beast then watch one of his nationally televised games and see that the 20-20 hand no impact on the game........ AD is a living Minnesota Fat Kevin Love type player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom