Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can’t take Gil seriously after he said this starting at the 4:50 mark:

- Steph isn’t a PG because he doesn’t lead his team in assist
-Steph is ONLY a great scorer because he ONLY scores against “big men” and not on “his position” :lol:.

Barbershop!

Was going to listen I know I don’t need to now. Thank you for saving me time.

Gil kindof right though on the "Steph isn't a PG" but it should be stated that Steph isn't playing PG because GSW doesn't roll like that.
KD and Dray are as much the PG of that team, as Steph is...

The all 3 start the offense but GSW is legit positionless in that aspect.
Steph IS a PG, he just doesn't really "need" to be traditional about it...
NOw great scorer? Gil tripppppppppin....

There's a movement buzzing that Utah will be the 2nd best West team

I didn't realize how much of a net negative Hood was for Utah

Does Donovan Mitchell:
- Improve
- Maintain similar levels of production
- Hit the sophomore wall?

I honestly can’t take Gil seriously after he said this starting at the 4:50 mark:

-Steph is ONLY a great scorer because he ONLY scores against “big men” and not on “his position” :lol:.

Barbershop!

Gil struggles with articulating, hurts my brain to hear him talk.

There's a movement buzzing that Utah will be the 2nd best West team

I didn't realize how much of a net negative Hood was for Utah

Nuggets and Jazz :pimp:

Gobert is really the key to what Utah does though. Should be a 50 win team again. Idk about top 2...but in that 3-6 range where a couple teams fall.

Checking his stats and I thought he was a better shooter but he was just average or slightly below. Crazy that he was playing 40 minutes a night. His run was definitely something you had to witness to really appreciate. Basically what it would be like if linsanity lasted for 3 seasons

End of an era

giphy.gif

Barbershop!

Gil is one of those people that you can’t tell s***.

There was also nobody in the league that could guard Gil. He used to ****ing Fry people on the court. So you gotta understand that he feels entitled to sprinkle negativity on just about everyone.

He was also the precursor to Steph’s style (pull up from anywhere, anytime regardless of the scenario) and if he was in his prime today he would probably get the same respect curry gets and he might even have an MVP. I’m willing to bet that that eats him alive at night.

He was that good for a short stretch.

Gil is one of those people that you can’t tell s***.

There was also nobody in the league that could guard Gil. He used to ****ing Fry people on the court. So you gotta understand that he feels entitled to sprinkle negativity on just about everyone.

He was also the precursor to Steph’s style (pull up from anywhere, anytime regardless of the scenario) and if he was in his prime today he would probably get the same respect curry gets and he might even have an MVP. I’m willing to bet that that eats him alive at night.

He was that good for a short stretch.

Look up Steph's numbers and then look up Gil's. Report back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom