Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
b96c6b310d76f32dd065a4f9713d6cad.jpg
But he’s not the goat ? **** are y’all smoking man

So this just came up in a text convo and is somewhat relevant because we are talking about KD. I also thought the thread would appreciate this during these times of hostility between shotsrangout shotsrangout and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . A couple years ago, one my my white Wall Street friends that hooped in college had been telling me about a dude on his floor that looked exactly like KD but I’m thinking “this is an all black people look alike situation” even though he’s a real one.

Couple months later, he FINALLY snaps a picture at a company networking event

41827C89-EC2E-4C6C-BF3B-70DB48766C27.jpeg

Ole boy eem has the bootleg version of the MVP speech suit on!!!

373C818B-DFE2-438D-95CC-AEDF170109DB.jpeg

The imagery was too good given his pose and after I remembered this whole situation, I recalled I immediately made a meme of it (this was after KD dipped) at the St. Louis Airport while drinking a pint at Schlafly. I

B4C8498A-5EAA-461E-BF0E-6A61513D44CF.jpeg

**** literally reminds me of that recent Tatum quote about wanting to be Kobe. This man literally is out here galavanting in the streets posing as KD. What a time.

My neighbor said “Lebron the greatest damn Used Car Salesman on earth, he’s convinced everyone he’s likeable”

SMH.
You’re either likeable or you’re not.
You can’t fake that.
If you really want to dislike the man but you can’t, because you actually like him....how about you just chalk that up to him being likeable and you actually F’ing with him on some he’s actually cool and not some “He’s a Salesman”

Athletes grow and change too.
All humans do lol.

Excellent breakdown

Peep his comments on Kawhi 9:50 mark

I honestly can’t take Gil seriously after he said this starting at the 4:50 mark:

- Steph isn’t a PG because he doesn’t lead his team in assist
-Steph is ONLY a great scorer because he ONLY scores against “big men” and not on “his position” :lol:.

Barbershop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom