Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Got rid of dead weight who the coach loved to play (Wilson Chandler/Darell Arthur) and bad chemistry guys (Farried).

-Resigned Northeast Baltimore’s finest. Thrill :pimp:

-Locked in Magic Jokic (More minutes for him)

-Signed a healthy IT

-Depth on the wings and FC + and improving rotational players (Lyles, Beasley, Craig).

- Jamal Murray may make a leap to borderline All Star too

52 wins :pimp:

Plus a hopefully healthy season of Milsap

D StaXX D StaXX

What day we on playa
154F5161-A087-418F-982E-BA95FDCE9581.png

45 days til the NBA returns :pimp:

Spurs not making the playoffs? lol

They made the 7th seed, with the majority of the offense coming from the low-block. No Kawhi, 2nd PG running the floor midseason, a recovering/re-injured Rudy Gay.

Now they've essentially got the same roster with DD a surefire all-star, decent big in Jakob and more improved DJM. Expecting more minutes for Derrick White and hopefully Lonnie Walker and Chimezie Metu will get some NBA experience.

The biggest losses were Danny Green and Kyle Anderson. I am hoping Green comes back next season.

The Spurs are the Spurs, I see them in 4th-5th seed. Making it through to the 2nd round. Don't forget the Spurs last played a game without one of the big-3 in 1997.

People think losing Kawhi and gaining DD = 9th seed or worst :rolleyes

Nuggets been so close to the playoffs the last couple of years. I thought they was going to draft someone to get them over the hump. Instead they got a redshirt and isiah thomas:sick:

37-45 at best this year. If they cut or trade thomas by All Star break 41-41

Nuggets been so close to the playoffs the last couple of years. I thought they was going to draft someone to get them over the hump. Instead they got a redshirt and isiah thomas:sick:

Who were they supposed to draft instead of porter jr

Spurs not making the playoffs? lol

They made the 7th seed, with the majority of the offense coming from the low-block. No Kawhi, 2nd PG running the floor midseason, a recovering/re-injured Rudy Gay.

Now they've essentially got the same roster with DD a surefire all-star, decent big in Jakob and more improved DJM. Expecting more minutes for Derrick White and hopefully Lonnie Walker and Chimezie Metu will get some NBA experience.

The biggest losses were Danny Green and Kyle Anderson. I am hoping Green comes back next season.

The Spurs are the Spurs, I see them in 4th-5th seed. Making it through to the 2nd round. Don't forget the Spurs last played a game without one of the big-3 in 1997.

People think losing Kawhi and gaining DD = 9th seed or worst :rolleyes

this
missing manu going to hurt as well. his old *** was still contributing and was the locker room guy. they still got enough vets that can contribute and be role guys

Murray
Harris
Barton
Millsap
Jokic

That’s a balanced starting 5. Each of them can give you 20+ on any given night. Jokic is the most skilled center in the league.

Thomas
Beasley
Craig
Lyles
Hernangomez
Plumlee

You could do a lot worse than that bench. Anything they get from MPJ is a bonus. I’ll guarantee that the Nuggets make the playoffs. Wager anybody?

I guarantee there are videos he has of this game where he's "showing the action or something else happening...." but he's all up in the Camera trying to look sweet.

Captioning photos is so dumb anymore isn't it.

images

Giving it all to GOD because he's Strong when I am weak.

upload_2018-9-1_23-23-51.jpeg

Trying to keep my cool.
upload_2018-9-1_23-24-15.jpeg

Determined never felt so good.
images

WHo knew I could clean up so well.
images

Brothers are there to carry you when you have no knees.
images

Red Carpet used to be for Celebs, now it's for Models, too.
dwyane-wade-nba-finals

Man I look good in Gabby's track suit.

Murray
Harris
Barton
Millsap
Jokic

That’s a balanced starting 5. Each of them can give you 20+ on any given night. Jokic is the most skilled center in the league.

Thomas
Beasley
Craig
Lyles
Hernangomez
Plumlee

You could do a lot worse than that bench. Anything they get from MPJ is a bonus. I’ll guarantee that the Nuggets make the playoffs. Wager anybody?
I’m rooting for them and hope they make the playoffs but I don’t like that 2nd unit. When Porter is healthy things will get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom