Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo - this man has had it to the point he typed out a numbered 25 player list :wow: :wow:

There’s too many people in here that act like Gobert is out here dominant.

He’s a good pick and roll guy, super limited on offense and he blocks a lot of shots. THATS IT! He has a hard time creating for himself so he can’t really get his own shot...

I don’t even wanna go back to the Drummond debate so I didn’t bother putting him on the list.

I honestly didn’t know between the two. I wasn’t completely aware of either of their offseason moves. @bballkid11 and @freeze dodny sound too high on Detroit, though.
A few teams should improve via addition by subtraction

Wilson Chandler gone
Dwight gone
Carmelo Anthony gone

Clarity of identity and consistency of rotations are big factors

Zeller should be a better fit than Dwight

Dwight COULD be really solid for the Wizards if he just does what he's supposed to. Big if.

Wall is going to get him a ton of easy buckets.

Wiz bench could be pretty good too with Rivers/Oubre/Satoransky/Brown Jr.

Solid chance the locker room ends up being absolutely toxic though :lol:

:lol: @ Miami being that high.

Lost Dion and Whiteside for a significant amount of time among other injuries, I don't think that a healthy Mia's so far off from Philly last year(Whom was the third seed). I think 3-8 could be anybody's guess, I just put Mia up there cause I think they've been overlooked. If Mil or Indy's new acquisitions mesh well then I could see either one of them being there as well

There’s too many people in here that act like Gobert is out here dominant.

He’s a good pick and roll guy, super limited on offense and he blocks a lot of shots. THATS IT! He has a hard time creating for himself so he can’t really get his own shot...

I don’t even wanna go back to the Drummond debate so I didn’t bother putting him on the list.

Slightly ahead of Whiteside?

Wizards have more talent than both of those teams. If they put it all together they could get to 4. My assumption is they won't though.
Aint all about talent but you know that which is why you yourself say you don't think they'll get to 4

And imo the talent gap isn't even wide at all between those 3 teams

Slightly ahead of Whiteside?

Nah I’d take Gobert over Whiteside every day even though Whiteside is more talented.

Whiteside is completely missing the mental aspect of his game and it’s gonna cost him his second big contract. He doesn’t work hard and complains way too much.

An argument could be made that he’s still winning though because have you seen his girlfriend?

Aint all about talent but you know that which is why you yourself say you don't think they'll get to 4
Of course. That's why I said they have the highest variance. Could get as high as maybe even 3, if all goes right. If it doesn't, they could be 7-8. If I had to guess, they'll be 5 or 6.

Of course. That's why I said they have the highest variance. Could get as high as maybe even 3, if all goes right. If it doesn't, they could be 7-8.
Eh, we agree to disagree. Not gonna buy them being a 3 or 4 in comparison to the other teams in the conference

Did KK ReddicK ever expound on the petty **** that split up the clippers? I know he likes to chat

He’ll wait for retirement to tell that story I’m guessing.

He can’t afford to shut himself out of any locker rooms yet.

Eh, we agree to disagree. Not gonna buy them being a 3 or 4 in comparison to the other teams in the conference
They have one of the better PGs in the league, one of the better SGs in the league, Otto is one of the best 3 and D guys in the league, Markieff is a solid role player, Dwight CAN be one of the better interior players in the league, and they should have a pretty good bench.

The upside is there. I just wouldn't be the one to bet on it.

The East is alot like the West this year except for without the talent. After Boston...then Phi/Tor perhaps, there really isn't much separation between teams on paper.

If the Wizards DO end up 4 seed....that wouldn't/shouldn't be a shock IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom