Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystics whole scheme is built around EDD and she isn’t healthy. I think Tolliver will be better this series though
If EDD can get you 15 and 15 (which she did last game) they have a shot to win.

Kristi played well imo, her 3 just didn’t fall but she held turnovers down and and shot well everywhere else.

The difference maker to me is Atkins.

If EDD can get you 15 and 15 (which she did last game) they have a shot to win.

Kristi played well imo, her 3 just didn’t fall but she held turnovers down and and shot well everywhere else.

The difference maker to me is Atkins.

I agree about Atkins. But both of Seattle’s bigs shoot 3s so EDD’s mobility will be tested.

I think Jewel Lloyd has a good series too

Vince Carter is getting paid for locker room presence still. I think the "mentorship" aspect of veterancy is wildly overblown but I get it
Is it fair to say unless we have been in an actual lockeroom and see how it plays out, we can't really speak on it?

No disrespect

Is it fair to say unless we have been in an actual lockeroom and see how it plays out, we can't really speak on it?

No disrespect

It's such a weird take coming from him as a Spurs fan where the organization has had such a strong veteran presence that has continuously mentored and developed guys that projected to be tomato cans into quality rotation guys and starters

Don't be surprised to see Vince Carter on the NBA TV and TNT broadcasts on off nights...

I believe 9/1 is the start of the NBA "season" which is why Luol Deng's contract was bought-out by the Lakers then stretched instead of earlier in the summer.

:wow::wow::wow:
He lost the hoodie and is now in top form
:pimp::pimp:
Houston def got way better
Melo Szn back

Every single summer we see videos of Melo lighting up an empty gym, trainers moving at half speed and other players in friendly pick up games. The following season we see the SAME Melo. Not sure why you guys keep falling for this scam :lol:

Seeing these clips and thinking he will be better the following season is like hearing someone worked out with Hakeem and expecting them to all of a sudden have an improved post game

Melo just happy he got Lala back

AEA9C7DF-BB4C-47F3-9F9C-B3093E4801D9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom