Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

He’s moving better now than the last video I saw...

Last jawn he looked like the black Dirk :smh:

When I was in the gym with him a month and a half ago he tried to dunk off two legs and screamed like he tore that **** again. He had a mean *** limp moving around the court even before that. Was still hitting shots from all over the court though and dunking off one leg.

PpeKmmRG_400x400.jpg

This is my life as a Wolves fan.........

Is it fair to say unless we have been in an actual lockeroom and see how it plays out, we can't really speak on it?

No disrespect

I don't see how it's not beneficial for a young athlete to have a mentor that's seen so much time in the league and in life. I heard Amin Elhassan saying the other day people really underestimate their impact.

I don't care if it's flipping Burgers at Donalds, filing papers in a Call Center or Catching RP's during BP..........nobody is winning at ANYTHING, without them Vets.

I will say it as early as last year for the Stros.
All that talent that never came together, brought in a few Vets, Washed AF Vets, put em right up to the top.
Cubs in 2016.
I could go on.
I will, stahp.

Hoping Boogie gets back to being himself
He’s to hoping he’s not and the Celtics beat them in 6. Tired of these Oakland **** ******.

Demarcus used to be a real one. Now he’s just as lame as a light skin ***** named Stephen and a light skin ***** that looks like squidward.
Demarcus making Alabama ****** look soft and lame as hell. My great grandfather eustace grew up in Birmingham and that’s the definition of a man. Pulled himself up by his boot straps and became something instead of relying on others to lead him to a championship. Lame *** **** ***** **** you demarcus.

RIP pawpaw eustace. He used to own a fish fry.

I never had a great grandfather named eustace

:wow::wow::wow:
He lost the hoodie and is now in top form
:pimp::pimp:
Houston def got way better
Melo Szn back

Heavily edited video of nothing but jumpers shouldn’t get Houston fans too excited. Dude is washed. Def a net negative at this point.

Not sure if posted.

Approximately 300% chance of him getting stripped with that sloppy handle against an actual NBA team defense. I guess that’s why he averages like 7 turnovers a game.

This made me think of ya'll who swear you could keep up with the worst nba player.
http://qr.ae/TUNWIh

Reminds me of when Scalabrine sent out a challenge to local Boston ballers. Played them 1on1 and trashed them all. Toyed with them while playing at half speed. After being retired for years.

The worst NBA player is still better than anyone we have ever played against, and probably by a very wide margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom