Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tupperware?

9276D7A8-B355-4C42-AB64-915F1245A673.gif

You ain’t a real one unless you double (or sometimes triple depending on the amount of grease used) paper plate up with aluminum foil over the top While holding it with napkins underneath JUST IN CASE that grease seeps through.

I used to do that and it’s messy as hell.... invested in some quality Tupperware

He’s to hoping he’s not and the Celtics beat them in 6. Tired of these Oakland **** *****s.

Demarcus used to be a real one. Now he’s just as lame as a light skin ***** named Stephen and a light skin ***** that looks like squidward.
Demarcus making Alabama *****s look soft and lame as hell. My great grandfather eustace grew up in Birmingham and that’s the definition of a man. Pulled himself up by his boot straps and became something instead of relying on others to lead him to a championship. Lame *** **** ***** **** you demarcus.

RIP pawpaw eustace. He used to own a fish fry.

I never had a great grandfather named eustace

RIP

latest

a-friend a-friend Do you ever go clubbing downtown? I saw Timothe Lawuwu- Cabarrot (recently traded to the Thunder) down there when I was out in front of Dream (he may have been walking towards Candy too, I was walking the other direction when I saw him walking up) this weekend getting food from the Ice Events Center food truck. NBA Youngboy (whoever the eff that is) was downtown too at the Bricktown Events Center so the ratchets (and ******* and ***) and the boughettos was out

a-friend a-friend Do you ever go clubbing downtown? I saw Timothe Lawuwu- Cabarrot (recently traded to the Thunder) down there when I was out in front of Dream (he may have been walking towards Candy too, I was walking the other direction when I saw him walking up) this weekend getting food from the Ice Events Center food truck. NBA Youngboy (whoever the eff that is) was downtown too at the Bricktown Events Center so the ratchets (and ******* and ***) and the boughettos was out

:nerd:

Isn’t a-friend a-friend like in his 40’s? His knees can’t handle all that grinding and wining

Bro I never go Clubbing anymore even when I do get out.
I'd rather grab a bottle and a Tinder and work at home.

Light skinned 6-7 dudes just randomly walking around OKC?

Obviously that’s TLC
Plenty, and he really didn't even seem that tall. I looked it up and he's listed 6'6. I post on a Thunder chat room otherwise he would have just looked like every other light skinned dude out there, had on WAY too tight jegging looking *** pants too. He probably didn't/won't get recognized much yet out in the streets until the season starts.

a-friend a-friend Me neither but I have never been the clubbing type. I'll go to a concert or go to Ice to grab some food but that's it.

Idk who Blake Shelton is. Thats a misguided stereotype, especially concerning OKC. It's very diverse here, although "they" gentrifying like a mutha***** here and about to push into the NE side heav next which is the last overtly black part of town. Poor black people going to get pushed into Del City and Spencer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom