Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty, and he really didn't even seem that tall. I looked it up and he's listed 6'6. I post on a Thunder chat room otherwise he would have just looked like every other light skinned dude out there, had on WAY too tight jegging looking *** pants too. He probably didn't/won't get recognized much yet out in the streets until the season starts.

@a-friend Me neither but I have never been the clubbing type. I'll go to a concert or go to Ice to grab some food but that's it.

Idk who Blake Shelton is. Thats a misguided stereotype, especially concerning OKC. It's very diverse here, although "they" gentrifying like a mutha***** here and about to push into the NE side heav next which is the last overtly black part of town. Poor black people going to get pushed into Del City and Spencer

I been living here 3 yrs now. Oklahoma 8 :lol: this ain't coming from a complete outsider

80FE2A70-5243-479E-8B6D-E8CCA0F93947.jpeg

Y’all never watched The Voice? Smh

I don't care if it's flipping Burgers at Donalds, filing papers in a Call Center or Catching RP's during BP..........nobody is winning at ANYTHING, without them Vets.

I will say it as early as last year for the Stros.
All that talent that never came together, brought in a few Vets, Washed AF Vets, put em right up to the top.
Cubs in 2016.
I could go on.
I will, stahp.

The best teams in the league are always some of the oldest

the only gentrifying is them moving their own people.
A2CA36D7-25CF-4553-B33C-3115F0227229.jpeg

Bruh I bet money OKC is over 60% white. Knock it off.
60%? What is America? I'm just saying in a league where there are teams in Minneapolis, Boston, Salt Lake City, and Portland, I doubt OKC is top 25% whitest. Isn't Portland so white when the junior olympics (NCAA so mostly black people) came, they had to have an initiative going around teaching people how to interact with black people?

@kds, you don't be on the NE side of town huh? Where the Governor's mansion is? You probably stay in the Plaza or Paseo district or Midtown, or somewhere like Edmond

edit: Someone on Reddit compiled this in 2010

List of NBA’s Metro Areas by White Share of Population (2010)

Rank % White .
1 78.0% Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI
2 75.6% Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, OR-WA
3 74.8% Salt Lake City, UT
4 74.4% Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, MA-NH
5 74.1% Indianapolis-Carmel, IN
6 71.0% Cleveland-Elyria-Mentor, OH
7 67.9% Milwaukee-Waukesha-West Allis, WI
8 67.4% Detroit-Warren-Livonia, MI
9 66.2% Oklahoma City, OK
10 63.8% Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD
11 63.7% Denver-Aurora- Broomfield, CO
12 60.3% Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill, NC-SC
13 59.4% Baltimore-Towson, MD
14 56.4% Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale, AZ
15 53.6% Sacramento–Arden-Arcade–Roseville, CA
16 53.5% Chicago-Joliet-Naperville, IL-IN-WI
17 53.0% New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner, LA
18 51.0% Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL
19 49.6% Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, GA
20 48.5% Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
21 47.1% Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV
22 45.8% Memphis, TN-MS-AR
23 45.6% New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island, NY-NJ-PA
24 40.6% San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA
25 37.2% Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown, TX
26 33.2% San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX
27 32.4% Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach, FL
28 28.7% Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana, CA

Last edited:
IDK since he put DC again at 21. I could go redo it later maybe, Wiki says OKC 62.7% as of 2010. Or maybe I can sort it by black population

IDK since he put DC again at 21. I could go redo it later maybe, Wiki says OKC 62.7% as of 2010. Or maybe I can sort it by black population
Sort it by the percentages in the actual city the arena is in...thats where everybody goes to watch their team play and hang out ...and where the players spend most of their time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom