Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does defense not matter?

Or is shooting splits the only thing that define greatness?

It's all about efficiency yet Steph and Kobe's overall FG% is virtually identical and one is an inefficient chucker while the other is universally regarded as the greatest shooter of all time. Hmm.

It's all about efficiency yet Steph and Kobe's overall FG% is virtually identical and one is an inefficient chucker while the other is universally regarded as the greatest shooter of all time. Hmm.

It’s all about
8A200948-6385-4730-BDD7-CAD2E81DF697.jpeg

One shoots 32 percent from 3 point range thr other shoots 43 percent. One is a chucker and the other is the best shooter ever. Bad narratives. Kobe shot just as well as Steph does.

One shoots 32 percent from 3 point range thr other shoots 43 percent. One is a chucker and the other is the best shooter ever. Bad narratives. Kobe shot just as well as Steph does.

I never said Kobe was as good from 3 as Steph. I said their overall FG% was the same for their peak periods. Kobe took 5 more shots a game as will and yet maintained the same FG% which is usually never the case. More shots = less efficiency.

I never said Kobe was as good from 3 as Steph. I said their overall FG% was the same for their peak periods. Kobe took 5 more shots a game as will and yet maintained the same FG% which is usually never the case. More shots = less efficiency.
I don't recall ever calling Kobe a chucker tho. When I think of chuckers I think of iverson overrated as , Melo or Russ. Not Kobe. Kobe was a great player and I've never said otherwise. I just would take currys impact on a team over him .

I will not allow this.

g to NBA.com/Stats, James has had 26 possessions with Curry as his primary defender in the first three games of the Finals, almost nine per game. These possessions have come primarily toward the ends of games, when James methodically slows the offense, points at Curry’s man, and calls for a screen, at which point the Warriors’ switching defense demands Curry switch onto James. In the 26 times this has happened, James has zero points. He’s taken five shots, missing all five, and he’s never been fouled in the act of shooting. This from a player averaging 37.7 points in the Finals—but, apparently, zero against Golden State’s worst defender.

Eeeeeeeee- leeet

I don't recall ever calling Kobe a chucker tho. When I think of chuckers I think of iverson overrated as , Melo or Russ. Not Kobe. Kobe was a great player and I've never said otherwise. I just would take currys impact on a team over him .

G you literally just called Kobe a chucker in your last post. You've definitely said Curry's peak is not even close to Kobe's as well.

G you literally just called Kobe a chucker in your last post. You've definitely said Curry's peak is not even close to Kobe's as well.
no I didn't. I was just repeating what you said on narratives and giving you a reason why people would think he is a chucker. Quote me ,not that post , ever calling Kobe a chucker.

I don't think Kobe has a season close to curry 2016 .

HIM HIM

Bron was scared when Steph was on him. Lockdown :pimp:

I also remember a moment where...Bron had 50 purnts and a hot hand with a chance to steal the game with 6’3 Steph curry on him.....but he ain’t want that...so he passes to George f’n Hill :lol:.

Dudes saying Curry over Kobe probably blocked out the memory of Kobe dropping 50+ on their team.

To be fair, a lot of times when there's an extreme mismatch it can throw off the player who supposedly should have the clear advantage. You're so used to attacking one way and having a dude half your size on you can almost make things awkward. But since it's LeBum **** him, Curry the LeBum stopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom