Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to his career :smh:

Jabari Bird arrested in alleged assault, strangling, kidnapping

This dude is always smiling, nice *** kid. I’d hold off on judgement on this one til more facts come out. I’m not yet believing that this kid who’s always seemed real genuine and now has at least six figures in his bank account and can walk around being known as an NBA player is kidnapping and assaulting women.

This dude is always smiling, nice *** kid. I’d hold off on judgement on this one til more facts come out. I’m not yet believing that this kid who’s always seemed real genuine and now has at least six figures in his bank account and can walk around being known as an NBA player is kidnapping and assaulting women.
The legal definition of kidnapping is way less than what the general public thinks kidnapping is.

The most amazing thing about Nash is he only started playing basketball competitively at like 13-14.

Embiid and Nash are similar in a away, both have just a natural aptitude for picking up sports, but at least Embiid was 7ft tall.

Why would klay make a lateral move, though? I was reading reports they were talking a team friendly deal already.
“Oh yeah, you can mark it down,” Mychal Thompson said at a party to kick off the Thompson Family Foundation’s first charity golf tourney. “Klay’s going to retire in the Warriors’ uniform.

Jabari Bird disgracing the Celtics Bird name. I was in Brighton last night too, damn shame I didn't get to video the incident for WSHH :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom