Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason to why the NBA would want Giannis at the forefront?

Only 23 years old, clean cut dude that will basically never get into trouble, isn’t tatted up and is forgeign so he can bring fans to the game from all over the world.

Any reason to why the NBA would want Giannis at the forefront?
Greece has 10million population on an Island that is backed in by Albania, Thessolonia and Macedonia.............NBA World Wide, they want more than just Mexico and China

F25C0A65-0803-4EA0-B56A-E34875E8FB14.gif
F25C0A65-0803-4EA0-B56A-E34875E8FB14.gif

Aside from LeBron any other NBA player currently with a realistic chance to play with or against their son?
I wanna be able to see it

Zaire wade looks average.
Tatum, Fox, Markkanen all got young boys hopefully one of them makes it.

Aside from LeBron any other NBA player currently with a realistic chance to play with or against their son?
I wanna be able to see it

Zaire wade looks average.
Tatum, Fox, Markkanen all got young boys hopefully one of them makes it.
wavycrocket wavycrocket Would say Riley has a shot to make it, Curry should be able to play until he's 45, so.......Father and Daughter count?

Was just in Greece last month. In like 5 different major cities all over... Giannis is a God.

Picked up 2 giannis jerseys when I was in Athens. The home and away for the Greek team he was on pre-nba. Crazy seeing that many letters on the back.

Was just in Greece last month. In like 5 different major cities all over... Giannis is a God.

Picked up 2 giannis jerseys when I was in Athens. The home and away for the Greek team he was on pre-nba. Crazy seeing that many letters on the back.
Did you find the original ones? I just saw the fugazzi ones on the street.

RIP to his career :smh:

Jabari Bird arrested in alleged assault, strangling, kidnapping

Boston Celtics guard Jabari Bird has been arrested after allegedly assaulting, strangling and kidnapping an unidentified person, police told the Boston Globe.

Boston police spokesman Sgt. John Boyle told The Boston Globe that Bird is being "guarded by the Boston police at a local hospital" for evaluation. Boyle said the victim had been taken to a different hospital due to the injuries.

The Celtics acknowledged in a statement that they were "aware of the incident" involving Bird and are "taking it very seriously."

The Celtics drafted Bird with the 56th pick in the 2017 draft. The 24-year-old shooting guard spent his rookie season on a two-way contract before being signed to the active roster this summer.

Bird is expected to appear in Brighton District Court on Monday, Boyle told the Globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom