Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he ever, really, on that trajectory tho? Sox just said it, like it was obvious. There's still ppl debating Brons' top 5 status
I absolutely think he is. Unless he suffers a major injury or his production really curtails for some random reason, I think he's going to wind up there.

He's played 11 seasons and has basically put together 10 straight seasons of absolutely all-time elite play.

6x All-NBA 1st Team, 2x All-NBA 2nd, 1 MVP, 2 rings, 2 Final MVPs, 4x scoring champ. If he didn't play in the league at the same time as LeBron, he'd have even more. He is just about to turn 30 years old and should have many more great seasons and more accolades to come.

He's going to have the peak and the longevity to be in position to crack that top 5.

Dumb people debate Bron being in the top 5. He's 3rd at worst.

fashion.jpg

k love cant even get the front row ???? :smh:

HIM HIM

Bron was scared when Steph was on him. Lockdown :pimp:

I also remember a moment where...Bron had 50 purnts and a hot hand with a chance to steal the game with 6’3 Steph curry on him.....but he ain’t want that...so he passes to George f’n Hill :lol:.

God forbid Bron make the right play.

I'm not gonna let you take my brown boy joy on This Friday afternoon. Not today. Have a good day. Toast up.

Yeeeeeeah, gunna have to get those Kith shorts, they are super tough.

are they gunna be super exclusive? might have to go with the fakes, can't be out here paying resale for some gym shorts. :lol:

One of my boys guarding Cousins in this video :lol:

I was in there with them a couple months ago and he still looks like he can barely jump over a pencil

This. Girls stay catching feels when they ask me how many I've slid and I said I stopped counting a long time ago. They think I'm bs'n and sneaky :lol:. They really think dudes are as corny as they are on these little reality shows they watch.
I had a girl ask me and I told her I honestly don’t know. She wouldn’t drop it for weeks, so I just said a random number :lol:. Then had the nerve to ask me their names! Hell I don’t remember the real number woman!

This. Girls stay catching feels when they ask me how many I've slid and I said I stopped counting a long time ago. They think I'm bs'n and sneaky :lol:. They really think dudes are as corny as they are on these little reality shows they watch.

I have no idea so I just tell them “it doesn’t matter.”

Never actually tell them you don’t know. Just keep going with the “it doesn’t matter” forever until they stop asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom