Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's their best lineup on paper, but curious to see what Rick goes with.

Honestly I'm surprised they didnt offer Hood a contract.

I don't know if you really consider what you see below as"knee surgery"
but, he's had 4 of these treatments now....
Clone_Aid ****
x_men_origins_wolverine_by_king_ice-d49w9ld.gif

Russ getting the nanotech into his knee this time, going to grow an extra ligament.

We really do change our voice when we get around white folks :lol:. We get on some corny **** so as not to 'threaten' them loll

I’m not black, but black people shooting the **** to each other, laughing and joking round and the over the top body language is legit one of the best things about moving to America. Black uber drivers killing me with their humor and especially when they see a honey walking their entire body turns while still driving. Got my stomach hurting

I’m not black, but black people shooting the **** to each other, laughing and joking round and the over the top body language is legit one of the best things about moving to America. Black uber drivers killing me with their humor and especially when they see a honey walking their entire body turns while still driving. Got my stomach hurting
The best is when u see a chick out somewhere and after u look at shorty u see another brotha checking her out too...just smile and nod to each other cuz we know what it is :lol:

Who was that one Bulls fan that quit NT once he realized Rose was washed?
What was that dudes name?
He was the "homer" the year before RyanJumpman showed up reppin the HAWKS.....\\\\

Def can't wait to see who this Years "surprise" new HOMER isssssss..............

My man "freddie fog" held it down last year, it doesn't have to be a bad guy nahmean....
With the move Bron made this summer...def gon be some type of Lakers Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom