Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revisionist History.

To say it wasn't close is pure #NTExtremes

It’s not revisionist history or an extreme.

Deron's highest PER in a season is lower than Chris Paul's lowest.

Deron's highest BPM in a season is lower than Chris Paul's lowest.

Literally the best season of Deron's career can't even match CP3's worst.

CP3's best seasons absolutely dwarf Deron's. Deron at his best wasn't even as good as CP3 as a rookie, never mind at his peak.

It’s crazy that Bynum has only been away four years (played 26 games in his last two seasons) but the league has evolved so much during that time.

Do y’all think he could give some squads 15-20 minutes off the bench? If so, whom?

Who was that one Bulls fan that quit NT once he realized Rose was washed?
What was that dudes name?
He was the "homer" the year before RyanJumpman showed up reppin the HAWKS.....\\\\

Def can't wait to see who this Years "surprise" new HOMER isssssss..............

My man "freddie fog" held it down last year, it doesn't have to be a bad guy nahmean....

Just heard that Milsaps doc told him the surgery would effect him for 12 months.. he got surgery in November. Need him to be healthy to get that defense to become respectable

He and Jokic played pretty good together. 114 off and 106 def ratings when they shared time

Who was that one Bulls fan that quit NT once he realized Rose was washed?
What was that dudes name?
He was the "homer" the year before RyanJumpman showed up reppin the HAWKS.....\\\\

Def can't wait to see who this Years "surprise" new HOMER isssssss..............

My man "freddie fog" held it down last year, it doesn't have to be a bad guy nahmean....

abematic abematic :nerd:?

“I could shoot a little bit [at 19], but I never had the court vision, the savviness and the stuff that he brings to the game," Nowitzki said, appearing Tuesday on Dallas radio's 105.3 The Fan. "Just the way he already reads pick-and-rolls. ... He's going to be fun -- fun to watch.

“Obviously, I don't want to put too much pressure on him," Nowitzki said in the radio interview. "Coming over from a different country, I went through the same thing about 20 years ago. It's tough to adjust to a lot of things: living in a different country, another culture, to a different game, different coaching, different play style. For me, that took a full year. My first year was really, really tough.

"He's been here now for a week, scrimmaged every day, works hard and I really like what I'm seeing," Nowitzki said. "He is incredible with the ball for a big guy; I mean, he's a legit 6-8, 6-9.

“I could shoot a little bit [at 19], but I never had the court vision, the savviness and the stuff that he brings to the game," Nowitzki said, appearing Tuesday on Dallas radio's 105.3 The Fan. "Just the way he already reads pick-and-rolls. ... He's going to be fun -- fun to watch.

“Obviously, I don't want to put too much pressure on him," Nowitzki said in the radio interview. "Coming over from a different country, I went through the same thing about 20 years ago. It's tough to adjust to a lot of things: living in a different country, another culture, to a different game, different coaching, different play style. For me, that took a full year. My first year was really, really tough.

"He's been here now for a week, scrimmaged every day, works hard and I really like what I'm seeing," Nowitzki said. "He is incredible with the ball for a big guy; I mean, he's a legit 6-8, 6-9.

Cliffs

Mavs byke

How many knee surgeries has Brodie gotten :nerd:
I don't know if you really consider what you see below as"knee surgery"
but, he's had 4 of these treatments now....
Clone_Aid ****
x_men_origins_wolverine_by_king_ice-d49w9ld.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom