Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubio is one of the best passers in the league too....Wavy acting like Gobert is in some bad situation :lol:
I’d rather have capela, not by a huge margin but Utah had a great team last year, houston last season had an elite championship caliber team

Different levels

This season the gap is closer though, between the teams

Rubio is one of the best passers in the league too....Wavy acting like Gobert is in some bad situation :lol:

He was catching lobs from George hill and White Gordon Hayward...Now Rubio and Jinglin Joe as opposed to Chris F’n Paul & James Harden :lol:

Wavy is my dude and all but he has some repugnant takes. Dude is from Baltimore and likes da Nuggets and Jazz. Very strange!

Wavy likes half of the league. It's pretty common in here though. Most these cats got 3 teams minimum.

The season needs to start TODAY.

Everytime I come back here someone is gassing up Gobert's merits.

This has to stop immediately.

What’s going on in here is lightweight compared to Twitter.

no-thanks.gif

I'm really starting to have a good feeling about the Wizards squad this year. Wall coming in to the season in shape, Morris coming in healthy, they FINALLY got a solid backup guard in Rivers. & John Wall doesn't completely Hate Howard (yet atleast). I think this team has a realistic shot of being a third seed this year.

I'm really starting to have a good feeling about the Wizards squad this year. Wall coming in to the season in shape, Morris coming in healthy, they FINALLY got a solid backup guard in Rivers. & John Wall doesn't completely Hate Howard (yet atleast). I think this team has a realistic shot of being a third seed this year.
If anything, they'll disappoint during the regular season and then win a round and push themselves to the brink of a ECFs in round two.

Wonder how many drugs and alcohols were needed for you to feel this way.

The wizards will always be the Wizards

4-6 Seed finish
1st or 2nd round exit

We can put up some money if you feel confident though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom